New Routine

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The song above is 'Photo' from the movie 'Luka Chuppi'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So, our newlywed couple has finally moved to their new home in another city

How will their relationship grow without the adults around?

~~~~~~~

It takes Abhimanyu and Priyanka a few days to adjust their routine now that he has started going to work.

Their new routine gave Abhimanyu some extra time with his wife so he didn't mind changing a few things.

~~~~~~~

Priyanka wakes up and gets ready before going downstairs to make breakfast. 

Abhimanyu wakes up when Priyanka is getting ready and fills her hair partition with Sindoor.

During the first few days she insisted that she could do it on her own but gave in when Abhimanyu said that he liked doing it

Priyanka knew that her husband cared about her and wanted to spend as much time as he could with her.

Abhimanyu didn't have normal work hours which gave him less time with his wife, so Priyanka agreed to let him apply Sindoor to her every day.

She liked the little things Abhimanyu would do for her like applying Sindoor every day and sometimes bringing her flowers when he came home.

~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu is almost dressed by the time Priyanka comes up after making breakfast.

She helps her husband wear his tie because Abhimanyu hates making knots.

He could make the knots, but he didn't particularly like to do it.