Celebrations Begin

Hey guys 👋🏻

This story has hit 400+ views and 50 votes so a big thank you to all you lovely readers

Since it's my birthday today, I decided to treat you all with an early update

I normally update the new chapter every other week and I will return to that schedule after this update. This is a special early update just for this chapter

PS: I have added a few pictures and song videos for some of the wedding functions

Please not that the pictures I have added are not owned by me and if they are then I will mention that with the picture

The above song is 'Jug Jug Jeeve' from the movie 'Shiddat' which shows many of the wedding functions take place like Mehendi, Jaimala and Phere

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

Last time we saw that the marriage date was fixed for our dear Bride and Groom

Now let all the Shaadi functions begin

~~~~~~~

The next day everyone was busy making arrangements for the wedding in four days.

Abhimanyu wasn't allowed to help with the wedding preparations because he was the Groom, so he decided to complete his pending office work. 

He wanted to make sure that he would have some free time to spend with his new wife.

Abhimanyu would also have to help his wife and his sister get settled in after they all moved to Delhi. He spent most of his day on calls with his employees and clients.

Abhimanyu informed his senior employees that he would be busy for a few days so they would have to handle everything until he gets back to the office.

~~~~~~~

Rekha had invited only her close friends for her son's wedding. 

They were all shocked by the news because Abhimanyu had only been rejecting girls for months.

Samar helped Rekha with the arrangements for the Baraatis to stay for the Shaadi.

Finally it was time to leave and Abhimanyu was getting restless.

He had given strict instructions to all his employees to not disturb him for a week, unless there was some emergency that needed his immediate attention.

~~~~~~~

One of Abhimanyu's closest friends, Kabir Mehra had come from Delhi after hearing that his best friend was going to get married in a few days.

Kabir and Abhimanyu had met in college and eventually they became best friends. Kabir also helped Abhimanyu run his business whenever he was out of town.

Abhimanyu trusted Kabir almost as much as he trusted his family which was one of the reasons why he had hired him in the first place.

Kabir was surprised to hear that Abhimanyu had suddenly decided to get married but he supported his best friend. For a moment he thought that his best friend was being forced into marriage but then he dropped the notion because Abhimanyu was a headstrong person.

Abhimanyu was known to be a ruthless businessman and he also had a pretty nasty temper. If anyone questioned his decisions without proper reasonings, Abhimanyu would tear them a new one.