The Wait

Hey guys

Thank you for choosing to read this story

This story has got 300+ views so a big thank you to all my wonderful readers

I would love to hear from my readers so please leave your thoughts about the chapter. Since this is my first time writing, your thoughts encourage me to write more.

PS: Do you like the wedding announcement card?

If you like this story then please vote and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So last time we have seen that after meeting the Bride to be, the Groom's mother is sure that she will be the perfect wife for her dear son.

Now let's find out when the Bride and the Groom will be getting married.

~~~~~~~

Once the Panditji arrived, he checked the kundalis to find the auspicious days for the marriage to take place.

Panditji says, "I was told that the boy's family would like to have the marriage as soon as possible. The earliest date for the marriage is in four days. If both the families are in agreement you can go ahead, otherwise you will have to wait for at least six months for the next date."

Aakash says, "I don't have any issues with the marriage being held now, that is if you don't mind Rajesh Ji. If we wait longer, we might disrupt Priyanka's studies."

Rajesh replies, "I don't mind but we don't know much about the colleges outside of our town. Priyanka can get the documents from the college, but she might have to take a drop year to find a suitable college first and then apply for admission."

Rekha smiles and says, "Rajesh Ji, you don't have to worry about that. Our children have been researching some colleges for both Priyanka and our daughter Aakansha. Abhimanyu will find a suitable college for both the girls so that they can go together."

Samar asks, "Abhimanyu started thinking about this right after I called to tell you that Priyanka said yes, didn't he?"

Aakash chuckles and replies, "He wouldn't be Abhimanyu if he didn't"

He turns to Rajesh and continues, "Rajesh Ji, you don't have to worry about the admission either because Abhimanyu will handle everything."

Rajesh says, "Thank you so much. Priyanka really wants to continue studying but I was worried that her in laws might not agree. Not many people allow their daughter in law to study or even work after marriage."

Aakash replies, "Rajesh Ji, you don't have to worry about a thing. Priyanka is going to be like our own daughter."

Rekha adds, "I promise you that Abhimanyu will take very good care of Priyanka."

Rajesh joins his hands and says, "I really must have done some good deeds in my life because of which I have found such a wonderful family for my dear Priyanka. I will start the wedding preparations here."

Samar brings out some sweets to celebrate the joyous occasion.

Rekha says, "Rajesh Ji, I would like to help you out with the preparations. We will come here in two days with the Baraat. Please don't make any special accommodations for us because I will handle all that myself. We will organise the Haldi and the Tilak ceremonies here. I know that there's not much time to make arrangements for many guests and I know Abhimanyu will actually prefer a small and intimate wedding."

Rajesh replies, "I will also call our close relatives only. Even Priyanka would prefer a small wedding so there is no problem. I don't mind you making all the arrangements for the Baraatis but I would like to suggest some good places for you all to stay here."