The First Date

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I really appreciate all the readers who take out time to not only vote for the new chapters but also write a comment and share their views about the story.

The above song is 'Galliyan' from the movie 'Ek Villain'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So here's the most awaited first date of our beloved married couple, Abhimanyu and Priyanka

~~~~~~~

A few weeks later during dinner Abhimanyu suddenly announces that he wanted to take Priyanka out for dinner one day.

Priyanka argues, "Abhimanyu, I appreciate you wanting to take me out for dinner but, what about Aku?"

Abhimanyu replies, "Aku can stay with Kabir like she did the last time we had some alone time. Priyanka, please don't say no. It's been so long since we've spent some time together and I really want to do this before the next deal comes."

Aakansha says, "Priya Bhabhi, please don't worry about me. My friends were planning a sleepover in this week so you both can plan something on that day. Dada has a point and we both know how busy he is. You both should spend some time together without anyone interrupting you two."

Priyanka sighs and replies, "Alright both of you. Aku, when you and your friends finalize the day for your sleepover let us know. Abhimanyu, please don't make any plans until Aku finalizes her plan."

Abhimanyu asks, "What if Aku doesn't go this week?"

Priyanka smiles and replies, "Well then you can talk to Kabir and go with your original plan. But you'll talk to Kabir only if Aku doesn't have a sleepover this week."

Abhimanyu nods in agreement.

Later Aakansha confirms her sleepover plans for Friday, so Abhimanyu starts his planning.

~~~~~~~

One day after college Aakansha forcefully takes Priyanka shopping.

Aakansha says, "Priya Bhabhi, we have to buy you a new dress for your date."

Priyanka replies, "Aku, I don't need any new clothes. I have some new clothes still left from our wedding."

Aakansha says, "Bhabhi, I know about your clothes because I helped Maa buy them for you. All you have are Indian clothes and right now I want to buy you a western dress."

Priyanka replies, "Aku, I appreciate your efforts, but I don't want to buy any western dresses. I will be uncomfortable the whole time because they're too short."

Aakansha says, "Bhabhi, if that is the only issue then I promise I won't show you any short dresses. We will get you a long evening gown or something like that. I really think you'll look great and it's your first date with Dada."

Priyanka relents knowing that her sister in law would not give up.

~~~~~~~

After some time, Priyanka notices that it was past lunchtime, so she excuses herself to remind her forgetful husband to have his lunch.

Priyanka hoped that Abhimanyu would have noticed the time himself and started eating his lunch.