New Home

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

I honestly can't believe that I've just started this story a few weeks back and it has already crossed 1.2K views and is about to hit 100 votes

The above song is called 'Moh Moh Ke Dhaage' from the movie 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

So it looks like our dear bride has been getting along pretty well with her in laws

What will her first trip home be like?

~~~~~~~

Priyanka had gone to her Mayaka after a few days of adjusting in her Sasuraal. 

As per traditions, the new bride is supposed to go home once after her marriage before her Bidaai was complete.

Samar and Rajesh come to pick her up and she stays with them for a few days.

Ishika spent lots of time with her cousin knowing that they won't be meeting each other for some time. 

She also informed Priyanka about her wedding date being fixed for the following year and Priyanka promises to attend with her husband.

The sisters talk about their lives and future plans.

Priyanka tells Ishika all about Abhimanyu and her new family.

Ishika was delighted to hear that Priyanka now had a very loving family after everything she went through with her mother Anu.

~~~~~~~

Anu had heard a lot about Priyanka's husband from her daughter and her neighbours after the wedding.

After hearing about Abhimanyu's job, Anu felt like her daughter had been cheated of the chance to live a rather lavish life. She tried to find out more about her niece's husband and discovered that Abhimanyu was known to be a ruthless devil.

This made Anu feel better about Ishika not getting married to him.

Anu didn't want her own daughter to have to suffer with someone known as a ruthless devil.

After all, her daughter deserved to have a loving and caring husband.

She didn't care who Priyanka ended up with.

~~~~~~~

After staying with her uncle and his family for a few days, Priyanka goes back to her new home with her husband.

Abhimanyu had come to pick his wife up when he had his first one on one encounter with her aunt.

One meeting with Anu was more than enough for him to decide to avoid visiting the Saxena household unless absolutely necessary.

Abhimanyu noticed how cold the woman was towards his wife and promised himself never to let Priyanka deal with her Chachi alone.

~~~~~~~

The Singh family stay together for a few more days before Abhimanyu gets a call telling him that he was needed in the office after a week.

Aakash and Rekha decide to send their daughters (yes, they refer to Priyanka as their daughter as well) with Abhimanyu so that they could get adjusted to living in a big city.