Vacation Time

Hey guys 👋🏻

Thank you for choosing to read this story

The above song is 'Sau Aasmaan' from the movie 'Baar Baar Dekho'

If you like this story then please vote, comment and share with your friends

~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since the anniversary celebrations.

The girls had completed all the formalities for their college re-admission procedure.

Aakansha helps Priyanka pack for her honeymoon because she had been to Kerela before on a college trip, so she had an idea about the kinds of clothes her Bhabhi might need.

Abhimanyu was getting his office work done so that he would not be disturbed when he was on his honeymoon.

Kabir was supposed to handle things in the office himself, unless there was an absolute emergency which could only be handled by Abhimanyu.

Aakansha had also decided that she would work with Kabir in the office to try and find her niche.

Kabir and Aakansha had planned to leave a few days after the honeymooners left, to sort out all the things in the office to avoid any problems due to Abhimanyu's absence.

~~~~~~~

Finally, it was the day for the honeymooners to depart for their trip.

Abhimanyu gave strict instructions to Kabir about taking care of the office and his little sister.

Aakansha finally interrupts her brother and says, "Dada, don't worry about things here. I promise we will handle everything. Just go and enjoy your alone time with Bhabhi because soon it won't be just the two of you."

Priyanka can't help but blush while Abhimanyu twists his sister's ear and replies, "Bahut mazaa aa raha hai na mujhe chidhaane me?"

(Imagine it's Abhimanyu who's twisting his sister's ear)

Aakansha says, "Arre Dada, sorry na. I won't tease you again. You two go and enjoy yourselves in Kerala. And Bhabhi, don't forget to click lots of pictures."

Priyanka replies, "Okay Aku. Now Abhimanyu, I think we should go na."

Abhimanyu sighs and says, "Your Bhabhi is saving you for now, but my dear sister always remember that I will retaliate if you annoy me too much."

Kabir replies, "Aku if you really love me then you will stop teasing your brother right now. I do not need a repeat of New Year's Day. Abhi, you go with Priya Bhabhi."

Abhimanyu smirks and guides his wife to their car, before telling his driver to drop them at the airport.

Upon reaching the airport, Priyanka follows her husband's lead since she was still not used to travelling on a private jet.