« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐 »

(🌻) ͟͟͞➳❥ The family Madrigal - Disney

Y/n POV:

I woke up and realised I wasn't in my bed, but in a carriage?

"Abuelo?" I muttered still tired. "Ah Flor your awake!" I sat up and realised we were heading towards Encanto.

I saw the book I was reading next to me and I looked outside the carriage, only to be blinded with sunlight.

I groaned and I heard my abuelo snicker. "Come on Flor, I put some clothes next to you so you get get dressed." I murmured some kind of okay and I quickly put on the dress that was laying next to me.

"What will Encanto be like? And what did abuelo mean with special people?" I was staring into nothing until I suddenly heard my abuelo call my name.

"Y/n! Y/n! We're here!" He said happily. I fixed my hair and climbed up to the spot next to him until I saw a beautiful village with one huge house.

"There are so many colours... Way happier then back home."

My eyes got bigger as we rode inside the village towards our new home. "I have a suprise for you Flor." My abuelo said to me and I got curious.

Abuelo seemed to notice as he laughed. "You'll know soon enough." We got a lot of greetings and friendly smiles and I somehow already felt at home.

We arrived at the house. It wasn't big but it was pretty cute. I jumped off the carriage and abuelo threw the house keys towards me. I opened the door and my eyes almost popped out of my skull.

There was a beautiful library when I walked in. On the left were some stairs and next to the stairs was a room which was probably the kitchen.

I walked around and heard my abuelo stand next to me fidgeting with his walking stick. "Do you like it?" He asked nervously.

I looked at him before carefully hugging him. "I love it abuelo!" He laughed as I released him. "I'm glad you think so." I smiled at him before heading out again to get all our stuff out of the carriage.

Abuelo followed me with his walking stick to get the small stuff out of the carriage.

I heard some music and singing in the backround as I walked with my own box towards one of the rooms upstairs.

Abuelo came in my room and chuckled at how excited I was.

"Flor." He spoke up. "Yes abuelo?" I whipped my head around with a smile to answer.

"If you want you can explore Encanto." He said. I looked at him. "But won't you need any help? Theres some really heavy stuff." I said.

He looked offended and started talking in a girly voice. "ArE yOu CaLlInG mE oLd?!" He whined as I laughed.

He started coughing and I ran up to him. "You okay abuelo? I'll help you with the rest of the stuff." I said and I walked downstairs with abuelo carefully following me.

After all the stuff was inside I kissed him goodbye and I started exploring.

(1:05🌻)"Alright alright relax!" I heard and I walked around the corner to see a beautiful girl with green round glasses and a beautiful skirt talking to some children while standing in front of some kind of family painting?

I walked towards them as the girl started singing. "My tía Pepa her mood affects the weather!" She sang as she pointed to a red haired woman with a yellow dress. "When she's unhappy well the temperature gets weird!" She chuckled.

"Control the weather? Is this what abuelo meant with special people?"

I giggled as I saw the children listen with big eyes. "My tío Bruno," "We dont talk about Bruno!" She got interrupted by the village and I jumped. She looked shocked before continueing the song. "They say he saw the future, one day he dissapeared!"

"Seeing the future?!"

I smiled as I slowly walked behind them to keep listening to the introduction. "Oh! And thats my mom Julieta here's her deal, Oh! The truth is she can heal you with a meal, Oh!" I looked at the woman and she was handing out food.

"Wow healing food? Maybe it will help abuelo!"

"Her recepies are remedies for real! If you're impressed, imagine how I feel mom!" It was clear the girl loved her mom.

She kept singing and moving her dress through Encanto and I smiled at her energy.

She twirled away towards two men dancing together on the road. "Two guys fell in love with family Madrigal and now they're part of the family Madrigal!" I smiled as I saw them happily together.

"So yeah tío Felix married Pepa and my dad married Julieta that's how abuela became an abuela Madrigal let's go let's go!" I looked and saw the family smiling and twirling out of the way for a woman I think was their abuela.

She started singing while helping the people and I walked around the village a bit more. I got really happy smiles and comments which I wasn't really used to honestly.

Lots of compliments about my looks and dress were thrown my way and I couldn't help be flattered about the kindness around here.

The children started asking things again as they walked towards the family painting again. "Okay okay okay okay so many kids in our house so let's turn the sound up! You know why I think it's time for a grandkid roundup!" I smiled as I heard the village repeating her and I joined in. "Grandkid roundup!"

"Cousin Dolores, can hear a pin drop! " I looked next to the girl with the glasses to see a pretty girl with a red head band and she smiled putting her hand to her ear.

"Camilo shapeshifts," I look at the corner to see someone shapeshift into different people to keep a baby happy and let their mother get some rest. I couldnt see his face so I looked around again.

"Antonio gets his gift today!" I saw a little boy standing very proud and I chuckled.

"My older sisters Isabela and Luisa!" I turned around and saw two beautiful girls walking around. "One strong one graceful, perfect in every way!" The village started calling Isabela's name and I had to admit, she was stunning!

I was watching and didnt notice Luisa picking up the place where the singing girl, me and the children were standing on top on.

"Woah what!" I jumped, but she put the bridge down over a small river.

"And Luisa's super strong, the beauty and the brawn do no wrong!" She sang happily about her sister. Luisa ran away as her abuela called for her and the singing girl walked on the side of the bridge swinging her dress from side to side.

"Thats life in the family Madrigal! Woah! Now you know the family Madrigal!" I looked confused.

"What was her gift then?"

"Where all the people are fantastical and magical! That's who we are in the family Madrigal, adios!" She turned around but let out a noise as she faced a little kid.

"But whats your gift?" The kid asked. "Good question kid." I chuckled.

The girl started singing some kind of review of the family Madrigal, but the children weren't having it. Turns out, her name is Mirabel.

I followed them up to the house until her abuala yelled. "MIRABEL!" I jumped slightly and everyone stopped.

"What are you doing?" Their abuela asked. Mirabel was trying to explain but a little kid interrupted her. "She was about to tell us about her super awesome gift!" The kid yelled.

Mirabel was about to talk until the girl named Dolores peeked outside. "Oh, Mirabel didn't get one. Hm!" She said softly as she walked away again.

Everyone including me looked shocked at Mirabel as she stood there awkwardly.

🌻 « 1327 words » 🌻