« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏 »

(🌻) ͟͟͞➳❥ We don't talk about Bruno - Disney

Y/n POV:

A few weeks passed, and I started to get happier again. The Madrigals let me stay, and everyone was at the funeral of abuelo.

I guess he made a good impression before passing away, cause a lot of people from the village were also there.

I now stay in the nursery, because they had an extra bed there and Mirabel didn't mind the company of course.

I'm kind of helping her find out what's wrong with the magic, but today I couldn't find her. So I decided to spend the day with señora Pepa, helping around the house.

"Querida, I need to get some of toñito's things, would you help me please?" She asked and I nodded.

"Great, follow me." She said and we walked towards the nursery. Pepa was a bit stressed, so there was a small cloud thundering above her head.

When we entered I saw Pepa standing still looking at... Mirabel? I looked over Pepa's shoulder.

"Tía, jeez,oh hey y/n!" She said and I waved. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-" she put the basket on the wardrobe. She looked up to see a cloud above her head.

I walked around Pepa and put down a box where Antonio's stuff could go in.
"Shoo, shoo, shoo!" I turned around to see Pepa push her cloud out of the door and closing it.

She walked towards me while talking. "I just wanted to get the last of toñito's things and then I heard, the name we do not speak." She whispered the last part while holding her hands over my ears and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, but she looked up to saw a cloud above her head again.

Mirabel and I just looked at each other when Pepa started stressing out about her mood. "Clear skies, clear skies." She muttered and I sat her down on the ground with me.

She slowly relaxed and started I started helping her pick up some of Antonio's things, when Mirabel started asking questions about her tío Bruno.

"Mirabel please, we need to get ready for the Guzmáns!" I had to admit I was getting kind of curious too, I knew almost nothing of this Bruno guy.

"I just wanna know if it was generally positive, or, like, less positive-" Mirabel couldn't finish her sentence when Félix barged in and I jumped. "It was a nightmare!"

"Félix!" Pepa turned around and quickly got up. I got up aswell and watched the scene unfold.

"She needs to know pepi, she needs to know." Felix tried to talk to Mirabel, but Pepa interrupted him. "We don't talk about Bruno!"

Félix ignored his wife and kept going. "He would see something terrible. And then crakakakaka boom! It would happen." He said dramatically.

Pepa grabbed his shoulder back. "We don't talk about Bruno!" She said angrily and I heard a faint piano in the backround.

"What if he didn't understand what he saw?" Mirabel asked, desperate to find out more. "Then you better figure it out, because it was coming for you!"

(🌻)Pepa broke the two off and started singing. "We don't talk about bruno no no no, we don't talk about bruno."

I was curious and followed their lead when Pepa and Félix started dancing and the surroundings changed into the center of Encanto.

They were singing about their wedding day, and I had to admit, the song was quite catchy and I swayed a bit to the music.

"Bruno walks in with a mischivous grin. THUNDER!" Félix interrupted. "Your telling the story or am I?!" Pepa walked away angrily and I saw the sky getting darker.

"I'm sorry mi vida go on." Pepa and Félix continued dancing and it started raining. "Married in a hurricane!" I was dancing next to Mirabel when a hurricane pushed me forward.

"We don't talk about Bruno no no no. We don't talk about Bruno!" Pepa spun me around and we were back at casita to see Dolores come at us.

"Hey! Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling." She continued to sing while dancing.

I looked in the corner of my eye to see a dark figure walking around the house, but Dolores grabbed my head back at her direction and danced around me.

"I associate him with the sound of falling sand, ch ch ch." We started to dance with our skirts in our hands before Dolores spun us around and walked on some boxes.

"Grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand. Do you understand?" Suddenly we were in some kind of chambers and I saw Camilo.

"Seven foot frame, rats along his back!" I jumped when he changed into a creepy tall man, but I was impressed by his singing.

"When he calls your name it all fades to black." He pulled me towards him before spinning me around as I looked at him.

"Yeah he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams." A hole appeared under Mirabel and me and I gasped as we fell down.

I felt someone catch me and I immidiately put my hands around his neck, only to realise it was Camilo and I got a bit red.

He gently put me down, and I heard Mirabel fall, only to fall flat on her arse. She groaned in pain, but stood up and followed me.

"We don't talk about Bruno no no no, we don't talk about Bruno." I see everyone sing as we ended up in Encanto again.

I saw a lady with a dead fish in a bowl. "He told me my fish would die, the next day, dead!" She moved out of the way.

It went on about people saying señor Bruno made bad things happen. "Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read!" We were back in casita and Camilo spun me towards the side to make a circle.

Everyone was holding their hands up, including me and I saw Mirabel looking confused at her sister.

Isabela started singing while sitting on a swing made from vines. "He told me that the life of my dreams, would be promised and someday be mine."

I saw Mirabel looking annoyed. "He told me that my power would grow, like the grapes that thrive on the vine." She reached the ground and walked away.

I heard abuela in the distance, that señor Mariano was on his way. Camilo and I walked towards the door to welcome Mariano, while I heard Dolores sing in the backround and I turned around to see Isabela talk to Mirabel.

I saw Mirabel. "Um, Bruno, yeah about that Bruno. I really need to know about Bruno, give me the truth and the whole truth Bruno!" She sang and I saw Mariano come closer.

"Isabela, your boyfriends here!" I saw Camilo transform into señor Mariano and I laughed, while I heard the family sing together.

Everyone was preparing the table and me and Camilo were putting the glasses on the table, while gliding side to side, singing and throwing one glass to one another.

We waltzed away and we helped further, while we sang his small verse together.

Mirabel was back in the nursery, and everyone started dancing around her, singing their parts.

Me and Camilo were dancing together, he twirled me around and we sang together. "He's here!" We all chanted.

"Not a word about Bruno!" We all sang and the song ended.

Camilo and I towards the entrance to greet señor Mariano and his mother. "Hola Camilo! And who are you? I've never seen you before?" I looked at señor Mariano's mother to answer, but Camilo did it for me.

"She's staying here!" He said happily and they nodded. "Well it's nice to meet you y/n." Señor Mariano said and I smiled.

"Time to eat!" Abuela yelled and everyone sat down at the table. I sat in between Camilo and Félix.

"The guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the Encanto!" Abuelo announced.

"Yes, then let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster!" Mariano's mother joked and everyone chuckled.

"To a perfect night." Abuela announced. "Salute." Abuelo started and everyone said the same with their glass in the air.

🌻 « 1383 words » 🌻