« 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 »

(This is kind of a short one!)

Y/n POV:

I woke up next to Camilo and I felt absolutely horrible. I had a huge headache and I was a bit nauseous.

I groaned and I felt Camilo shift next to me. "Girasol, you okay?" He muttered and I sighed. "No, I feel horrible." I muttered in my pillow.

"How late is it?" Camilo asked and I took my head of the pillow with immense difficulty to see it was already 8:30 am. I muttered the time to him and he sighed.

"Well if you're lucky girasol, tía is already downstairs." He mumbled and he got out of bed.

I kept my face in the pillow and closed my eyes while I heard Camilo shuffling around the room, trying look a bit presentable.

"I'll get you something alright amor?" He whispered and kissed the top of my head. I nodded and heard him open the door.

I almost fell asleep again before I heard the door softly open. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Camilo walking towards me.

"Here you go." He said and put a small plate with two arepa's in front of me. I carefully got up and I heard him chuckle. "You look like a mess." He said and I chuckled.

I put my hair in a quick ponytail and I took the plate. I really wasn't hungry, but Julieta's food will help.

I took a small bite and I immidiately felt a lot better. He sat down next to me on the bed and put an arm around my shoulder. "Better?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I mumbled and munched on the arepa's for a while.

🌻 « 271 words » 🌻

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑴𝒊 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒍 ͟͟͞➳❥ 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒍 🎉