« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 »

Y/n POV:

I woke up at around 7:30 in the morning and went downstairs.

"Buenos días Flor." I saw abuelo sitting at the kitchen table. I smiled and sat down across from him.

"Buenos días abuelo , your up early, have you slept well?" I asked him in a serious tone. He nodded while eating his small breakfast. "I slept well, now tell me how it was yesterday." He looked up at me

I smiled and started talking about last night, the food, the magic, the house and everything else. He nodded along and seemed to be enjoying it.

"And then Mirabel asked me if I would join them for breakfast today." I finished. I smiled proudly before panicking. "Oh goodness, I was supposed to go to their breakfast today!" I stood up. "Do you mind abuelo? I'll be back soon." He shook his head.

"It's okay Flor, have fun!" He looked at me and I smiled thankfully at him before heading upstairs to look presentable.

I walked downstairs and grabbed Antonio's present. It was a book about some very rare animals.

When I reached casita it greeted me happily with the windows. I happily waved back and knocked on the door.

I heard some shuffling before the door opened. "Hola y/n!"

"Buenos días Dolores!" I waved at her. She smiled and let me in. I looked around and it looked even more beautiful then yesterday.

Dolores grabbed my hand and we went towards a big table outside. There weren't many people downstairs yet, except señora Julieta and their abuela.

"I've got to get the tableware, see you later y/n!" She waved and went in a small cabin next to casita.

I walked into the kitchen and it smelled absolutely amazing. "Hola, y/n right?" I turned around and saw señora Julieta standing there with a towel on her shoulder.

I nodded happily before shaking her hand. "It smells amazing señora Julieta!" I said as I put down my gift on a small table.

"Gracias querida, here have a taste." She said softly and I took a look at the food, only to realise it's an arepa con queso and I immidiatly took a bite.

My eyes lit up when I tasted it, it was delicous!

She gave a warm smile and flipped the arepa's. "I'm glad you like them querida." She chuckled.

"It's amazing señora, I myself can't cook at all!" I laughed slightly at myself and I saw señora Julieta turn around and face me.

"If you want, I can teach you some basics." She told me with the most friendly look I've ever seen.

"Cooking lessons with Julieta Madrigal?!"

I looked at her with big eyes. "I don't want to bother you too much señora, are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded. "Of course y/n, I'm always happy to teach people new things." She said as she turned around to get the arepa's off the stove.

I gave her a smile before offering her to help preparing the table. "Oh no querida you don't have to, you can probably help Mirabel, she's waking everyone up." She smiled at me.

I nodded and gave her another thank you before heading out the kitchen to find Mirabel.

"Y/n! There you are!" I saw Mirabel sprinting down the stairs. I laughed as she almost tripped. "Need any help?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Oh no everyone is awake, but come on we're heading outside." She grabbed my hand and I followed her outside.

"Wait the food is already at the table? That's quick."

I saw Dolores suprisingly grab a full plate of food and I rose an eyebrow.

Mirabel ran towards her cousin and started rambling about the magic last night, while I filled my plate with some food.

I almost got a heart attack when I saw señor Fèlix and Dolores pop up behind Mirabel.

"Camilo, stop pretending your Dolores so you can have seconds!" Señor Fèlix scolded him before he turned back to himself.

"Worth a shot." He said as he shrugged, but casita hit him and I laughed as he looked proud that his full plate did not fall, only to get hit again.

"Ah hermosa, your here!" He said and he gave me an awkward kind of hug considering he was holding his plate with one hand.

"Everyone to the table let's go, let's go." I heard their abuela say.

I walked to the table and I sat down in between Camilo and señor Agustín.

"Family, we are all thankful for Antonio's new gift." She wanted to sit down but was stopped by a few of Antonio's animals.

"I told them to warm up your seat!" I smiled and abuela thanked him before sitting down aswell.

We were all listening to abuela and eating, until I jumped in my seat when Mirabel banged her fist on the table. "YOU DO!" She was pointing towards Luisa.

"Mirabel! If you can't pay attention I will help you." Abuela said sternly. Everyone was looking weirdly at her when she was trying to find the words.

Casita moved her chair away from Luisa and next to abuela and she started talking again.

"As you all might have noticed, we have a guest here today." She looked at me with a smile. I smiled kind of awkwardly and gave a small wave.

"This is y/n Flores and she just arrived here yesterday." She said. Señora Pepa spoke up. "Camilo, why don't you show her around Encanto, huh? She's been here for just a day." She said with a small smirk on her face.

Camilo nodded and looked at me before continueing eating. I gave a small smile and abuela continued with her talk.

"I also have an announcement." She walked towards Isabela while continueing. "I've spoken to the Guzmáns, about Mariano's proposal to Isabela." She said and tilted Isabela's head before turning towards Dolores.

"Dolores, do we have a date?" She asked happily. I saw Dolores be silent for awhile before responding.

"Tonight, he wants five babies." I coughed silently and Isabela grew pink flowers on her head.

"Wonderful! Such a fine young man with a perfect Isabela, will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our families stronger." I saw Camilo turn his head towards Isabela before shifting into Mariano I think.

He made some kissing noises and I chuckled, before Isabela shushed him with some flowers in his mouth.

Abuela started talking again. "Okay, our community is counting on us, La familia Madrigal!"

I didn't know if I should repeat them, so I kept quiet. I saw Mirabel leaving in a hurry as I grabbed my plate.

"Oh no hermosa, let me grab that for you." Before I had time to respond, Camilo picked up my plate and took it to the kitchen.

"Camilo, you know I can do that myself right?" I asked him playfully.

"Why should you when I can do it for you y/n?" He asked back. I chuckled and grabbed Antonio's gift from the kitchen table where I left it.

"What's that?" He asked when he looked over my shoulder. "That is your little brothers gift."

"Where did he go?" I looked around and he was nowhere to be found. "Probably his room, come on." He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs towards his little brothers room.

🌻 « 1240 words » 🌻