« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 »

Y/n POV:

I saw the kids eventually leave Mirabel alone, so I tapped her shoulder.

She jumped slightly. "Oh dios mío I'm sorry I should have told you I was here!" I panicked.

"Great y/n you already scared her!"

"Oh no it's okay! I'm Mirabel!" She held out her hand for me to shake.

I looked at the hand awkwardly before shaking it. "I'm y/n Flores, nice to meet you." I said. She smiled at me before speaking up again.

"You're new here right? I haven't seen you before..." she started rambling and I kind of stood there until a man interrupted her.

"Mirabel, delivery!" A man came our way. "I gave you the special since your the the only Madrigal kid with no gift. I call it 'the not special special' since uh you have no gift!" He rambled on and Mirabel just smiled awkwardly.

"Rude."

Eventually he left and I felt bad. "Hey uhm I dont know if it matters, but I think you don't need a gift to be special Mirabel." I smiled at her. She genuinely smiled back with the 'gift' in her hands.

"Gracias y/n" She smiled happily. I smiled back. "Hey I have to put these away, but you can look around casita a bit!" She said.

"Sure, maybe I can help the rest!" I said.

I walked next to Mirabel making sure the basket didn't fall. Suddenly, there was a hurricane and me and Mirabel held onto eachother as we almost got blown away.

I see señora Pepa stressing out about her sons ceremony and her husband señor Felix trying to calm her.

"Did someone say, flowers?" I looked up and saw Mirabel her sister gently letting herself down by some vines.

I smiled as she gave señora Pepa a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh are you new here? I love your dress!" She said excited. "Really? Gracias! Isabela was it?" She nodded happily.

"Oh! Maybe we can hangout later on!" She said happily and I nodded.

Isabela smiled before turning towards Mirabel.

They walked away together and I decided to look around, maybe someone can use an extra hand.

I saw señora Pepa stressing out again and I didn't see her husband or anyone else in sight, so I decided to maybe get to know her.

As I got closer I heard her muttering something. "Clear skies, clear skies..." she went on and on and I felt kind of bad.

"Uhm hola señora Pepa!" I said as happily as possible. She turned around as the storm started to kind of fade away.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I shouldn't be stressing out so much!" She apologised, but I shook my head. "You have nothing to be sorry for señora, it's okay to be stressed sometimes." I said.

I walked towards her and sat her down. "Gracias, uh.. what is your name querida?" I looked at her and smiled. "Y/n Flores!" She gave a big smile and I offered to help.

"Oh no querida, you go ahead and get ready for tonight! You'll look stunning I already know it" she said as she was squeezing my cheeks. I chuckled and waved her goodbye.

When I unlocked the door the house looked absolutely amazing! "Abuelo?!" I yelled. "Ah Flor your back!" He said and he carefully walked down the stairs. I looked at him worriedly.

"Are you okay abuelo? You walk a little funny." I frowned. "I'm fine Flor, nothing to worry about." He smiled at me.

"Can I go to the gift ceremony tonight?" I asked. "Ofcourse you can, although I can't come with you I'm afraid."