« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 »

(🌻) ͟͟͞➳❥ Colombia, Mi Encanto - Carlos Vives.

Y/n POV:

I walked out of my room downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Mios dío, I suck at cooking."

I sighed before trying to make something simple. It kind of worked.

"Something for abuelo aswell." I mumbled as I divided the food in half. I took the plate and went upstairs.

I opened abuelos door and saw him sleeping soundly. I tiptoed towards his desk and put the food there.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead before walking out of the room. I walked downstairs and looked at the clock.

"7:30, i better hurry."

I tried eating the food I made but I quickly spit it out.

"Gross, I really need to start learning how to cook."

I quickly grabbed the keys and went to the main road only to see almost the whole village walking towards casita.

I smiled and skipped happily towards la casa Madrigal. When I looked further I saw the Madrigals greeting the guests.

I got close enough and saw Camilo change into everyone he greeted. I chuckled and I guess he noticed because the next thing I know I see myself in front of me.

I giggled and he grabbed my hand to put a kiss on it again. "Hola again hermosa, glad you could make it." He said. I looked away and felt my face heat up.

"Y/n! There you are!" I looked behind Camilo to see Mirabel running up at me. I laughed and bid Camilo goodbye before skipping towards her.

"I'm so glad your here y/n!" I laughed. "It looks beautiful here-" I couldn't even finish before the tiles under my feet started moving in a happy way?

I looked at Mirabel and she laughed. "Casita said thank you." I looked shocked at the ground before smiling.

"So I might have told some things or two about you, and now my little cousin wants to see you before the ceremony." She fiddled with her fingers and I chuckled.

"Well, lead the way Mirabel." I said and she looked up with a smile.

When I entered the room I saw a few simple chairs. I smiled when I saw the little boy sitting on a chair fidgeting with his hands.

"He's the cutest!"

He looked up at me and he smiled. "Hola Antonio! I'm y/n Flores!" I said while walking towards him.

"Hola señorita, I'm Antonio!" He sounded excited. I turned around to look at Mirabel only to see her smirking at me.

I gave her a questionable look before I felt a tug on my arm.

"Señorita Flores, are you my brothers girlfriend?" He asked while looking up at me with big eyes.

I turned around to hear Mirabel laughing and wiping the tears from her eyes. I looked down to see Antonio waiting for an answer.

"Wait what, what do you mean?" I asked. He looked at me with even bigger eyes before responding.

"My sister told me." He said innocently. I smiled at him. "No Antonio, I'm not his girlfriend, but your brother is really sweet." I tried to be as calm as possible while I still heard Mirabel laughing behind me.

I felt my face heat up. "Come on guys we have to get to the entrance." Mirabel said while wiping tears from laughing.

I chuckled awkwardly before agreeing and we all left the room.