« 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 »

Y/n POV:

I was walking through Encanto with Mirabel, helping around the village in the best way we could.

I was helping a woman with her flowers, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hola girasol." There was only one person who called me that. Without stopping to turn around I answered.

"Hola Milo, what is it?" I asked while walking away to refill the bucket I used to water the plants.

Camilo walked after me and I turned on the tap to see water coming out of it. "I was just wondering if you would like to go somewhere with me tonight?" He asked and I looked over my shoulder to see him rubbing his neck.

"Of course Milo, I'll come with you." I said with a smile and I heard a small 'yes' behind me.

He quickly turned me around and kissed me on my forehead and walked away. "So lovebird, you going somewhere?" I looked to my right to see Mirabel striding towards me.

"That is none of your business." I said in a teasing tone and Mirabel chuckled. "Well, have you got this handled? I'm needed somewhere else." She said and I nodded.

"Yeah of course, no problem." I said and she smiled at me before walking away.

I quickly finished my work and walked back towards casita. 'That was my last chore." I walked inside towards Camilo's room.

I was staying there most of the time now, but sometimes I still sleep in Mirabel's room.

I walked inside and didn't see anyone, so I grabbed my book I left there and started reading.

An hour or two passed and the door opened. "Ah, girasol there you are." I saw Camilo walking towards me with a big smile.

"I couldn't find you anywhere." He said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back.

We eventually pulled apart and he grabbed my face. He kissed my cheeks, forehead and then my nose.

I chuckled and he sat down next to me. "Where were you?" I asked and he looked at me. "I was doing my chores girasol, I had to babysit. After that I went looking for you, but you were no where to be found, so I got kind of worried." He chuckled at the last bit.

I put my head on his shoulder as we were both silent. I almost screamed when he suddenly grabbed my waist with both hands and pushed me on the bed.

He was now on top of me with his arms still around me and his head in the crook of my neck.

"Seriously? Not even a warning?" I mumbled and I felt his breath in my neck as he softly chuckled.

"Dinner!" Abuela yelled and I wanted to stand up, only for Camilo to drag me down again.

"Milo, dinner is ready!" I said and he groaned. He let go of me and we walked downstairs together.

(Time skip)

After dinner I went towards Mirabel's room to change and get ready for whatever Camilo wanted to do.

I walked out the room and saw Camilo leaning on one of the pillars while softly humming to himself.

I smiled and ran downstairs, careful not to trip on my dress. "You ready girasol?" He asked and I nodded.

We were talking for a while. "Milo, where are we going?" I asked and he smiled. "Well that's a suprise amor." I flushed red at the new nickname and he laughed as he saw my reaction.

We arrived at the place and it was beautiful. It was a hill with some flowers on it, there was a big tree and under it was a blanket where we could sit.

We sat down and I smiled while looking up. "You know, this reminds me of our first date." I said happily and he smiled.

It was silent for a while, I didn't really like it that much, but luckily it was short lived when Camilo spoke up. "Girasol, I wanted to ask you something." He didn't look up and fumbled with the ends of his ruana.

I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?" He looked at me through his curls before asking. "Well, when I met you you lived with señor Arturo, well I was just wondering, what happened to your parents? You don't have to answer of course but I was just curious." He rambled on and now that  I thought of it, I never actually knew what happened.

"Well, I actually don't know much." I started and I looked down. "All I know is that my mother left me at abuelo's door with a letter, saying it wasn't safe where she lived." I spoke and Camilo didn't say anything.

"I actually know nothing about my father, not a name or anything." I finished and it was silent fot a while before Camilo spoke up.

"Do you know your mother her name?" He mumbled and it took a while, but I remembered it. "Her name was Gabriela." I said and he nodded.

We talked a bit further before it was getting kind of cold and we went back. We silently crept in Camilo's room and he closed the door carefully.

We changed into our sleeping attire and we layed down. I was laying on my side as Camilo was spooned in my arms. My nose was on the crook of his neck and my arms were around his waist.

"Goodnight girasol." He mumbled and I smiled. "Night Milo." I muttered and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

🌻 « 931 words» 🌻