Episode 131: Night-Out

DELHI

SHUBHAM'S MUSIC STUDIO

Shubham has just finished with his "Dil Bechara" performance with his band members. As soon as the music faded, the performace was so outstanding and unbelievable that Trisha immediately sprang up from her seat and began hooting and applauding for him, grinning ear to ear. She was really happy and proud of him. Shubham chuckled at her reaction and scratched the back of his head, smiling to himself.

Shubham(bowing): Thank you....Thank you...(scratches his head) ab main itna bhi khaas nahi....hehe..!!

Trisha(chuckling): Hatt...pagal...!!

Just then, they hear some more applauds coming from behind. Both of them turn their gaze across the stage to find Kartik and Naira standing there and cheering and applauding for Shubham.

Naira(cheering): Woooohhh....Shubham(applauds happily)

Kartik was also standing beside her and cheering for him.

Shubham(surprised): Bhaiya.....Bhabhi...!!

Trisha is also glad that they are here, at last.

Shubham instantly takes off his guitar and gives it to his friend Ankush who was also present there and rushes towards Kartik and Naira. Trisha had already approached them.

Trisha(excited;curiously): Di....jiju....!! Aap dono yahan kab aaye??

Kartik: Ab...hum-

Shubham interrupts him as he approaches them.

Shubham(happily): Bhaiya....Bhabhi....!! What a surprise yaar...manna padega aap dono ko..!!

Kartik chuckles and takes him in for a hug, patting his back. Shubham was startled by the sudden hug but he smiles and reciprocates the hug. Naira and Trisha look at the brothers' bond and smile.

Kartik(patting his back): Tu toh pehle jhappi paa mere sher...!! Kitna accha gaya tune mere bhai....what a splendid performance it was....I'm so proud of you chote...!!

Shubham releases the hug, keeps holding Kartik's shoulders.

Shubham(not believing): Aapko accha laga?? Sach mei??(looks at Naira) Aap dono ko...??

Kartik nods in response.

Naira: Aur nahi toh kya?? Bhala hume pasand kyu nahi aayega?! (cups his face) Itna talented hai mera devar....performance toh acchi honi hi thi, nai??

Shubham(smiling whole heartedly): Thank you bhabhi...!!

He hugs her. Naira hugs him back and ruffles his hair.

Naira(releasing the hug): You've made all of us proud Shubham.....great job!

Kartik(agreeing): Indeed...!!

Trisha: Haan...aaj isey pehli baar aise live, face-to-face gaate huye suna....warna yeh janaab toh video call pe hi gaane sunate thay mujhe....but yeah....you didn't disappoint this time too Bam...!!(chuckles)

Shubham: Thank you...Thank you...(happily) It's just that....I'm so overwhelmed ki aap sab yahan hain...mere studio pe....(sighs) trust me....aaj ka din best hai...!!

Kartik: (chuckles) So toh hai....ab chalega bhi?? Hume pura studio toh dikha de bhai....khud ke paiso se banaya hai tune....tab se hum yahin baaton mein lage huye hain....!!

Shubham(realises): Haan..Haan....please come....this way....(guides them)

Everyone follows him and take a tour of his music studio.