Life Update

Heyaa

(After so long)

So....here's a quick update. I really dunno how will you guys react to this, but I can't keep u hanging for long.

Ahh...so I've started college finally. Yes, I have cleared the entrance and touchwood I've gotten into one of my dream colleges for the programme that I'm pursuing.

It's been nearly a month. I'm living in a hostel, away from home for the first time so everything is little overwhelming for me. But by God's grace, I've found some nice people to rely upon and spend my time with...but I also need time to adjust properly. This whole month passed in a jiffy with hectic academic schedule and over the top events....*huff* it's difficult to find time for other chores, but slowly I'm trying to build a routine and fit everything in it.

So....(don't kill me for this)

I have decided to take a break from Saathiya. I know a lot of u guys would be heartbroken listening to this, but really as a writer I think this is the right thing to do. I've been writing this story continuously for more than two years that I've reached my saturation point by now. And whenever I try to write any scene, I end up writing some nonsense that I don't approve of. I don't want it to continue like this, so I think taking a break would be an apt decision. I have no idea how long that break is going to be, I don't want you guys to keep any false hopes...so I'm being crude.

This doesn't mean I'm taking a break from writing.

Recently, I've started a new story - "Tum Mile". It's a short story. I don't find many of you acknowledging that story, whatever may be the reason. I'm putting in same efforts in that story as well, I really want you guys to read that story and shower it with the same love as you have given to Saathiya over the span of two years. It would really motivate me to improve my writing further. Pls don't look down upon that story just because I've taken a break from this one.

Saathiya will always be my special one. I myself read chapters from the original book in my leisure time. The love I have received because of Saathiya is incomparable. I would always look forward to come back sometime later.

I really hope you understand.

Shailja~