Episode 148 : Kartik Is Skeptical

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading...!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

The episode starts with evening in Goenka Villa.

It is 4 pm.

The scene shifts to the living room

The living room is beautifully decorated for the Teej Puja in the evening.

Everyone has retired to their respective rooms for taking a nap and to get little rest from the never-ending preparations.

Kartik and Naira seize this opportunity and decide to leave for the clinic.

They are being extra cautious because they do not want to face any family member and answer their questions.

They are descending the stairs. Naira is wearing a light pink salwaar kameez and Kartik is wearing the same black t-shirt and rugged denim jeans.

He is walking at the front, while Naira is following him closely behind.

They reach downstairs when Swarna approaches them.

Swarna(approaching them): Kartik...Naira...

Kartik and Naira stop in their tracks and turn to her.

Swarna looks at both of them from head to toe.

Swarna: Yeh itna taiyaar hokar kahan jaa rahe ho tum dono?

Kartik and Naira look at each other.

Kartik(turning front): Woh Maa...Naira ki tabiyat theek nahi hai na...toh usey doctor ke paas le jaa raha hoon...

Swarna: Accha...fir jao jao...jaldi jaake wapis aao...

Kartik and Naira nod meekly and turn to leave when she stops them again.

Swarna: Aur suno...7 baje teej ki pooja hai...usse pehle wapis aa jaana tum dono...(to Naira) Naira...vrat nahi rakh rahi ho toh kam se kam shaam ki pooja keliye baith jaana...

Naira: Ji mummy ji...

Swarna smiles at her and walks away.

Kartik(to Naira): Chalein?

Naira nods meekly and both of them pave their way towards the driveway where Kartik's car is parked.

Kartik opens the front door of the car for Naira. She gets in and slams the door behind.

Kartik sits on the driving seat and starts buckling himself up.

Kartik(buckling up): Naira...dashboard se mere shades ka case nikaal kar do na...