Episode 141 : Naira is Doubtful

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment:-

Happy Reading..!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

DELHI

GOENKA VILLA

GOENKA VILLA

Days passed by quickly and it was the end of August already

Days passed by quickly and it was the end of August already. Nandini bua dadi had returned to her home in Chandni Chowk a couple of weeks before, as Fufaji was back from his Teerth Yatra. After the clash with his bua dadi, Kartik had apologised to her personally, but he didn't forget to make it a point that their personal choices shall not be influenced by her in any way and neither should she interfere in their personal matter.

Nandini - still bitter about the clash, had just given him a nod and blessed him for his future. Nonetheless, the clash with Kartik had severed Nandini's ties with Naira cuz she blamed her for their clash, while Naira was just trying to make settlements among the three of them. The other members of the family were unaware of the clash as Kartik did not find it important to be shared with everyone.

It was a pleasant morning. The monsoon rains were starting to retreat from the city. The showers were intense but short - lived, making way for clear skies and warm weather.

In Kaira's Room

It was a bright morning with birds chirping and slight fog and mist blinding the eyes. Kartik and Naira were sleeping on the bed peacefully. They were in a deep slumber after working till late night on their new project. The papers and documents were scattered on the bed and the laptop was placed on the bedside table. Naira was lying sideways on the bed, snuggled to the blanket and Kartik was hugging her from back and holding her supple waist as she was wearing a silk nighty with robes.

The sun rays peeked through the curtains disturbing Naira's sleep. Kartik was hiding his face in her hair so he didn't get affected. Slowly Naira opened her sleep deprived, drowsy eyes annoyed by the disturbance of the sun rays as she had very little sleep last night. She unlocked her phone lying beside her pillow and looked at the time. It was 7 am in the morning. Sighing tiredly, she threw her head back on the pillow. She didn't have enough strength to face another day. But they had one important meeting today at office, and they could not show any negligence in this project. So gathering her little strength, she patted his cheek lightly to wake him up...