Episode 134 : Kartik and Shubham Recall The Good Times....

Here is the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Delhi

Fortis Escorts Hospital

The scene begins in the private ward where Kartik was shifted

The scene begins in the private ward where Kartik was shifted. He was lying on the hospital bed, a thin white sheet covering him. He was still unconscious but much more stable than before. Naira was sitting beside his bed on a stool, holding his hand throughout and rubbing it to provide warmth to him. She felt his body was unusually cold. She was looking blankly at his peacefully resting face. There were tear stains across her face, her tears had dried out but eyes were still wet. Her eyes were devoid of sleep and composure. She was not at peace. She was tired listening to the constantly beeping sound of the heart monitor and Kartik's raspy breaths through the oxygen mask. She was just waiting for Kartik to wake up from his deep slumber. She hated to see her husband in this condition.

Just then Trisha entered into the ward in a hurry, gasping for breath. When she was informed about Kartik's condition, she left everything and rushed to his ward. Seeing Kartik lying unconsciously on the hospital bed, she was devastated. He was alright a few hours ago - happy and jolly....and now....he looked so weak and miserable.

Trisha(concerned): Di...

Hearing her sister's voice, Naira turned back to her sharply. Trisha took a deep breath and started walking slowly towards Kartik's bed with small steps. She finally approached his bed and looked over at him. He was lying flatly on the bed, motionless. Trisha had always considered Kartik like an elder brother to her, and for her it was calamitous to see him like that. She did not realise when her eyes were filled with tears. God, really was showing no mercy to the family.

Trisha(teary eyed): Di....jiju theek toh hain na?? Kya Hua hai unhe??

Naira(trying to act calm): Kuch nhi Hua hai tere jiju ko Trisha....woh bilkul theek hain....haan....bass ek panic attack aaya tha....but he's doing fine now....thodi hi der mein inhe hosh aa jayega....(turns to Kartik and strokes his hair)

Trisha(hopefully): Are you sure?

Naira: (smiling and nodding) Hmm...(turns her face away)

Naira was stroking Kartik's hair as if pleading him to wake up soon. Kartik had no strength left to respond to her. Trisha sighed and moved a stool closer to Naira and sat beside her, looking over at Kartik.

Trisha(blankly): Aaj ka din hi manhoos hai...!!

Naira(stroking Kartik's hair): Bhaut zyada...!!