Episode 152 - Road Trip to Mussoorie - 2

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading...!!

*ALERT - LONG EPISODE*

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

The episode starts with Kartik walking briskly towards the car.

He approaches the car shortly, and opens the back door for Naira.

Kartik(abstractedly): Naira...

Hearing Kartik's voice, Naira wakes up frantically from her nap.

Kartik half leans into the car, his arms resting on the roof. He peeps inside to find a dazed Naira. She is looking at him with drowsy eyes. Her face looks toned down and puffy.

Kartik(concerned): Theek ho??

Naira takes time to comprehend, then lowers her gaze and nods meekly.

Naira(sitting upright): Haan...dawai le li thi, toh thodi aankh lag gayi bass...(looks around) hum khaane keliye ruke hain??

She had fallen asleep in a moving car.

Hence, she was naturally perplexed to look at the stationary surroundings.

Kartik: (nodding) Haan...bahar aakar toh dekho...accha mausam hai...

He extends his hand, for her to hold.

Naira passes him a feeble smile and holds his hand.

Kartik takes her out and slams the door behind.

Naira is busy adjusting her shawl on her shoulder, when a pleasant breeze blows past her.

She is mesmerized by the breath-taking landscape in front of her.

(They had stopped by a two-lane freeway road through the countryside and green meadows. The vast mountainous terrain was visible from a distance.)

Naira(enthralled): Yeh jagah toh bahot sundar hai Kartik...

Kartik: (chuckles) I know...isliye toh yahan rukne ka socha maine...

Naira: (nods) Hmm...(turns to Kartik) Shubham aur Trisha kahan hain??

Kartik: Shubham vaadiyon ke maze le raha hai...aur Trisha...(sighs)... woh kaam kar rahi hai...sabke liye khaana-

Naira(intervenes): Akele?! Woh akele saara kaam kar rahi hai?!(distressed) Aapko mujhe utha dena chahiye tha Kartik...pata nahi sab kuch kaise sambhal rahi hogi woh...aur main yahan araam se so rahi hoon...batao!

She sighs in disbelief and storms to Trisha.

Kartik(following her): Naira...

Once Naira reaches Trisha, she is troubled to see her little sister doing all the work alone.

Naira: (perturbed) Trishu...akele kitna kuch kar rahi hai...(extends a hand) laa mujhe de...main bhi thodi madad kardu...mujhe aise accha nahi lag raha...(scolding) tune mujhe uthaya kyu nahi...saara kaam khud lekar kyu baith gayi?!

Trisha(busy in work): Di...main kar rahi hu na...aap kyu fikar kar rahi hain...aap araam se rahiye...bekaar mein khudko exert karne ki zarurat nahi hai...(turns to Kartik for help) jiju...samjhaiye na inhe...

Kartik: (assuring tone) Haan main samjhata hoon...(just then he thinks of something) ruko, main Shubham ko bhejta hoon tumhari help karne...

Trisha(hesitating): Arrey jiju...uski koi zarurat nahi hai...main akele sambhal lungi...waise bhi sirf parosna hi toh hai...(sarcastically) aapke chote bhai padharege, toh woh ulta mera kaam badha denge...