Episode 153 - Welcome Home!

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Before starting, I would like to share this heartwarming news with you all. Saathiya (Season 1) has crossed 600K reads on Wattpad 💕🤞🏻. It's really a humbling achievement for me. I would like to extend my love to everyone who has been a part of this journey. It's almost been three years since I started this story, still cannot believe I've written over 150 episodes of this story!

I hope Saathiya has made a special place in your hearts as well. Keep supporting in this journey, and share this story with others as much as you can.

That's all I've got to say. Now let's move on to the next episode!

Happy Reading!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

Mussoorie

Mathur Nivas

It is 9:30 P.M at night.

Sharmila and Poonam are sitting in the sofa area in the living room.

Sharmila: Yeh log aaye kyu nahi abhi tak?! Shorvari ji ka call aaya tha kuch der pehle, toh unhone bola tha ki aspataal se nikal gaye hain woh log...fir aane mein itni der kyu lag rahi hai inhe?!

Poonam(working on her phone): Aa jayege maa...tum kyu itni bechain ho rahi ho?!

Sharmila: Arrey khaana thanda ho-

Just then, they hear the honk of Kartik's car.

Both of them become alert and sit upright on the sofa.

Poonam(guessing): Kahi yeh Kartik jiju ki car ki awaaz toh nahi hai mummy?!

Sharmila: (stands up) Haan...wohi log hain...(hurries) chal chal...

She holds the pleats of her saree and scurries towards the entrance.

Poonam also gets up from the sofa and follows her mother.

The scene shifts to the driveway

Kartik pulls over the car in the driveway of Mathur Nivas and turns off the engine.

Shubham(stretching his arms lazily): Pahuch gaye...haash!!

Kartik: (unbuckling) Samaan nikaalne mein meri madad kar...

Shubham(whining): Bhaiyaaaa...

Kartik turns to him and looks at him with a dead serious face, holding the steering wheel with one hand.

Shubham: (sighing in defeat) Accha karta hoon...

Kartik(bluntly): Jaldi utrega?

Shubham: Utar raha hoon yaar...(unbuckles)

The scene shifts to Naira and Trisha

They are pleased to finally arrive at their house...the house where they could get spoiled and pampered tirelessly.

Both the sisters get down the car and slam the doors behind.

Naira looks around glowingly and inhales the homely breeze. She enjoys the cosy atmosphere of her maternal abode, that never fails to welcome her with immense comfort and much needed inner peace.

Naira's soft gaze falls on her handprints dipped in alta dye, that she had left on the outer wall while leaving her childhood house as a maiden.

Just then, Sharmila and Poonam come out through the front door with wide smiles on their faces.