Episode 142 : Positive

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

DELHI

GOENKA VILLA

Kaira Bedroom:-

Kaira Bedroom:-

Naira was standing in front of the mirror and wondering about the apparent possibilities of her being pregnant and dreading about the same. Her head was pounding with tension, thinking about all this. But she was aware that she could only reach to any conclusion, if she would visit any doctor or would do any home pregnancy test. Taking unnecessary tension and overthinking about it would just demean her health more.

She picked her phone from the dressing table with her trembling hands and unlocked it, after entering the password that was her and Kartik's wedding date and the password was only known to Kartik, apart from her. She started searching for a pregnancy test kit online that was quick, efficient and gave reliable results. There were so many good suggestions on her phone screen, but still her hands were shaking to choose any. She had never dreamt that she would face this kind of situation so soon through the course of her marriage. Being nervous as hell, she looked at her vulnerable reflection in the mirror and started talking to herself.

Naira:(nervously; in confusion) Kya karu?? Online order karlu kya..??(assuring herself) Kahi jaana bhi nahi padega..(taking a deep breath) Haan...Online order hi kar deti hun...!!

And she again turned her gaze towards the phone screen and then chose any one kit out of the displayed options. When she pressed the "Buy" button, it showed that it would take two days to be delivered at her location. She sighed in disbelief and cancelled the order.

Naira:(Impatient) Delhi mein toh rehte hain hum log....Fir bhi itni der...!!

Just then, she remembered that she already had a pharmacy's contact no.

Naira:(remembering) Arrey haan.....Woh Fortis Escorts hospital ke pharmacy ka number hai na mere paas....Jab papa ji hospital mein thay,  tab diya tha unhone....(Looking here and there) Par woh card abhi kaha hoga? Main bhi na aaj kal cheezein rakhke bhool jati hoon....!!

She hurried towards the drawers and pulled them inside out, but she couldn't find any card. She checked in Kartik's closet, pulling out the drawers and closing them in utter disappointment after finding nothing out of them. She checked in Kartik's jeans' and blazer pockets, but found nothing. Sighing tiredly, she went to her closet and took out her hand purse from it. She unzipped it and started shuffling into it. She at last found the card and was relieved, but not completely. She would only get completely relived when she would know the results of the pregnancy test.