Episode 132 : Kartik and Shubham's Clash

The story continues.

Trisha is staying with the Goenkas at the Goenka Villa. Viren and Shorvari have returned back to Mussoorie. At first, it was little difficult to convince Viren and Shorvari for letting Trisha to stay at the Goenka Villa because they thought that the Goenkas would be unecessarily troubled but when Manish and Suhasini themselves assured them, they agreed finally.

Naira is very happy to have her sister at home, around herself. Her presence is received well by all family members. Infact Trisha was starting to fill Mansi's void in Akhilesh and Surekha's lives since she was just like her in manner and everything. Everyone was pleased to have her at home.

Trisha was awkward and shy in the beginning with everyone. At first, she had trouble in habituating herself with the ways of the Goenka household. Lifestyle of the Goenkas was far different from her Mussoorie lifestyle - it was punctual, sophisticated, classy and any adjective you could use to describe a posh household. Life back in Mussoorie was very chill, simple and easy going. But....the people back here were pampering her alot, making efforts that she felt at home so even she didn't face any problem.

Yes she had gone wrong at some places, Naira had to hear some complaints about her in the beginning but none of them were  that serious. Naira knew her sister is very outgoing and a complete drama queen so coping with the Goenkas' sophisticated lifestyle won't be an easy task for her but she made sure she was there to guide her in every way possible. Trisha used to miss her Mussoorie abode sometimes but within a few days she was comfortable and at - ease.

On the other hand, Kartik was going through some injustice offered by his very own wife. He had dug his own grave offering Trisha to stay at home cuz now his wife did not pay any attention to him as now she was always busy with her sister, not wanting to leave her side even for a second. There were nights when Kartik would come back home after a long day at work, only hoping to spend the night with his dear wife....but instead he would find both the sisters sleeping together in the guest room after a long session of gossip. Kartik was naturally troubled by this divide of attention from his wife but he never bothered to tell her about this, keeping her feelings at priority. He understood her position and explained himself that she deserved to stay with Trisha cuz they had been away since so long.

He said nothing but Naira soon realised what she was doing with Kartik unknowingly. Little guilty about it, she decided to make up for all the time she wasn't there with him. Soon everything between them was also smooth.....personally as well as professionally.

Now, coming to our beloved Trisham.

Trisha had started her new job at the company. Everything was great at her office. She finally felt that her life is on track. Her work was going great, she was enjoying it. Her job....her YouTube career....both were flourishing much to her pleasure. The company was giving her a satisfactory pay- package, more than half of which she sent home and kept the remaining to sustain herself. She had bought a gift for Viren and Shorvari with her first salary, that she got delivered to them. She also threw a small celebration for this, in which only Kartik, Naira and Shubham were invited (the most important people for her)

Her colleagues at office were fun to work with, the over all office environment was chill. She was introduced to many people but she kept her circle small. A guy even tried to hit on her but she very smartly got herself out of the situation.

A song suitable for Trisha?

- Choti ungli pe nachayegi tumhe, she's a small town girl...😎

Okay jokes apart....

Shubham really supported Trisha in getting everything together and Trisha really appreciated this fact. Atleast for a week, he used to pick and drop her from office till she got habituated with everything. Shubham took care of all of her needs. At first, both of them were "Tom & Jerry" like but slowly they started enjoying each other's company and started hanging out often. The couple hours of drive that they would spend with each other everyday, slowly became moments of stress buster for them.