||Shoutout||

Guys, please read this amazingly written  story - Entangled by Fate, by naabi_writer.

The story is about the rekindling love between two estranged lovers - Shravani and Suraj, who happen to cross paths with each other again on their friends' wedding.

The writer has tried out a non-Kaira fanfic story for the first time, and I feel same love and support should be shown to this story as well. You have loved all the Kaira fanfictions written by her, you will love this story too.

I'm aware, it is very difficult to convince readers to read a story that does not feature their favorite fictional characters. But I feel, every story gives you an opportunity to connect to new characters with different personalities and outlook towards life, and maybe you can relate to some or the other traits of that character. It is up to your choice, but I feel you should not restrict yourself as well as the writer to keep writing about the same characters. It does get monotonous and tiring sometimes. Even I want to start a general fiction, therefore I'm being personally invested in this. It would be quite unjust for the writer if you guys don't shower your support for other stories, and restrict yourself to a particular couple. You'll be missing out on a lot of good stories in that case.

As we know, imagination has no boundaries. You can even visualise your favourite actor/actress as a character of that story. Just the names would be different, but the faces would be the same. Maybe that would help you better.

That's all I've got to say.

Please read ||Entangled By Fate|| by naabi_writer. The writer's really working hard on this. You won't have any regrets after reading.