[Oneshot] Just Another Tuesday

Building /Escaping Minecraft prisons is just that, a game. Two bros constantly trying to out do the other. One of them even looses sleep! (The other doesn't think it's a positive)
___________________________

"CAN YOU STOP SENDING ME VIDEOS!?" A shout could be heard from across the apartment.

Mythro snickered, he was sending prison escape videos to Sven. More specifically, the ones Mythro himself made.

"I get it, okay!? I know it's easy for you to escape!" Sven huffed, before silently adding. "You don't have to send hours worth of footage..."

"If I'm sending a message, I'm sending it loud and clear!" Mythro grins to himself, getting comfy on the couch. He was planning to laze around. Brainstorming, recording, and editing prison escapes take a long time, y'know?

"Whatever!" Sven's footsteps near as he comes into the room. "I'm just gonna make another one."

He stops at the doorframe and looks at Mythro, arms crossed and clearly unamused. Meanwhile, Mythro is grinning from ear to ear, clearly amused and slightly tired from hours of recording.

"And then I'll make hours worth of footage for the new prison." He counters, before yawning abruptly. He blinks rapidly, in an attempt to keep his eyes open.

Sven sighs, loosening his shoulders. "When was the last time you slept?"

Mythro looks away sheepishly, hand covering his mouth. He mumbled something. "It wasn't that long ago."

"Go to sleep, Mythro." Sven sighs, annoyed but worried. "I already know the answer."

Mythro doesn't attempt to protest, he just gives him a thumbs up. He walks towards his own room, to lay down for an hour and then fall asleep.

Or just look at the ceiling for an hour

!...!

This happened many times before. Sven used to reprimand him for not sleeping. Then it happened too often, so Sven would just tell him to sleep. And if Mythro argues, then he'd be in for an earful.

Sven was such a hypocrite. He'd stay up for an entire week just to perfect an assignment, then yells at Mythro for pulling an all-nighter. What the heck?

And if Mythro makes that point, Sven just argues back that it's not a waste of time. Enslaving yourself to perfection isn't a waste of time??

He lies down onto his bed, sighing. Either way, he really shouldn't have spent that long making those videos.