[Oneshot] Ello Birdy

I made this entire book just for that April fools' joke lol

Sven and Chase buy a bird, and nuggets too
___________________________

Mythro lied down on the couch, thinking about that project he should be doing. But also not stressed enough to actually do it.

"You're two people in one body, I swear to god." He heard Sven mumble as he walked up to the couch, he leans on its back. "You either do it instantly or last second. How do you function like that?"

Mythro grunted, shoving his face into a pillow and completely ignoring Sven's question.

Sven pulls out his phone, "I'm ordering McDonald's, want anything?"

"I want a Happy Meal, with nuggets." Mythro hummed, turning to look at Sven but still lying down. "Did Chase eat yet?"

Sven looked up from his phone, "not sure. I haven't talked to him yet, I'll order him nuggets."

"Okay," Mythro mumbled, hugging one of the pillows, "wake me up when it gets here."

"Sure sure," Sven absentmindedly assured. Not really surprised Mythro would sleep even though it's noon. But also surprised that Mythro hadn't seen the bird yet.

.

Mythro woke up to someone poking him. Groaning, he opens his eyes to see Chase waving at him.

'Good morning' Chase stopped signing, 'afternoon—good afternoon, the food's here.'

Mythro yawned, why did he even bother napping? It only made him more tired.

He glanced at the coffee table, seeing his precious food. Then he sits up straight to stretch and sees the kitchen from his peripheral, Sven was feeding bread to a bird. They didn't have a bird before..

"What—" Mythro blinked, then looked at Chase as if to assure he wasn't seeing things. "Why is Sven feeding a bird?"

Sven smiled, then started to pet the bird. "I bought him, he looked lonely."

Now Mythro, who's masculine and indifferent about this small animal, was not captivated when the cute little bird flew over to him and tried to peck him. He definitely didn't squeal in response, Sven and Chase were just hearing things. He was not instantly attached, he's just..

I mean, he'd die for the bird 100 percent but that doesn't mean he's attached.

___________________________
I should just rename this book as domestic fluff lol

Oh yeah, byebye for 3 weeks, gonna go work on my projects