⤿ 60 | poker !

🗒 ❛ LX : poker ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 LX : poker ‧₊˚

» [ cruel summer - taylor swift ] «

2.01 ———〇— 2:58
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

"ⁱˡˡⁱ ᵐᵉ ˢˡᵒʷ, ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵈᵒʷ
' ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱ ᵇᵉˡᵒʷ
ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡˢ ʳᵒˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵉ,
ᵍᵉˡˢ ʳᵒˡˡ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ.
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ' ⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵐᵉ
ʷᵃ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒʳᵉ."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{ no one's pov }

jungkook left her on read.

her, as in referring to jinhee. and she was definitely not having it. their camping trip had been a mere two weeks later, right after that jungkook and haeun incident.

and since jungkook had already been discharged from the hospital, he was back to school as per usual. he hung out with jimin and taehyung as per usual, they came to school together late almost every day as a trio, had girls chasing after all of them every day as a trio, just like old times as a trio.

something that they didn't have for a pretty long time, especially with everything that went down jungkook's life lately, and jimin's dream of being a dancer, and whatever the heck mira wanted with taehyung.

deep down, the three of them questioned if this moment would last long, but neither of them said it out loud. they just wanted to cherish this moment of peace for as long as it could last.

jinhee, on the other hand, still continued to talk to taehyung and jimin, just a little lesser than usual since she was unwilling to go near them when they were around jungkook.