⤿ 79 | love & war !

🗒 ❛ LXXIX : love & war ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 LXXIX : love & war ‧₊˚

» [ war of hearts - ruelle ] «

0:54 —〇——— 3:46
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

" ᶜᵃⁿ' ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵇᵘᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ,
ᵉᵛᵉᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʳʸᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ.
ᶜᵃⁿ' ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵃ ʸᵒᵘ,
ᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ' ⁱᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ.
ᶜᵃⁿ' ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵇᵉ
ʷʳᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ.
'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ' ᵒᵛᵉʳᶜᵒᵐᵉ
ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗˢ."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{ no one's pov }

it was ten in the morning, on a saturday,    the sun was bright and hot as it peeked into the room through the open window, so jungkook reluctantly got up from his bed to push away the covers to let a refreshing morning breeze fan over his skin. he rubbed his watery eyes to clear his blurred vision as he leaned on his elbow and tilted his upper body, curious orbs sweeping across the room.

jungkook laid back down, sprawled out on his bed, his long limbs taking every square inch of his bed as his body formed a star shape, his doe eyes fixated on the ceiling.

you would never find him awake this early on a weekend morning. the reason he was today—was simply because he hardly slept a wink the previous night. it was nothing new though, the boy hadn't slept properly for the past three weeks.

his hair had grown longer than before, he had plans to cut it since his school didn't allow boys to have hair this long, but he couldn't find it in him to have the energy to get up to go to a hair salon to get a trim.