⤿ 80 | moon belonging with the star !

🗒 ❛ LXXIX : moon belonging with the star ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 LXXIX : moon belonging with the star ‧₊˚

» [ perfect - ed sheeran ] «

2:11 ——〇—— 4:23
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

"ᵇᵃᵇʸ, ' ᵈᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉᵃʳᵐˢ.
ᵇᵃʳᵉᶠᵒᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵃˢˢ,
ˡⁱˢᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵛᵒᵘʳⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵒ.
ʷʰᵉʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ʸᵒᵘ
ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᵐᵉˢˢ,
ʷʰⁱˢᵖᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵈᵉʳᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ.
ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ⁱᵗ,
ᵈᵃʳˡ, ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ᵗᵒⁱᵍʰᵗ."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{ no one's pov }

the blue and red lights are a little more than smudgy illuminations in the misty winter air. but beneath their glow is the white bodywork of multiple police cars. their yellow-white headlights spotlight the dense hedgerow to the side of the lane leading to the kangs' house.

the blaring sirens of the police cars filled the whole neighbourhood, waking up most of the neighbours as some of the particular nosy ones had stepped out of their house in nothing but their pyjamas with a winter jacket thrown mindlessly over. a group of them craning their necks to take a look at the man who was being taken away into one of the police cars, as a few policemen were keeping them behind a tape.

jinhee held her little sister closely in her arms in front of her, both of their eyes completely swollen and so were their cheeks, the corner of their lips bruised. they stood in front of their house gate as their eyes trailed towards the man who was stepping towards the police car, their gazes burning holes into him.