⤿ 65 | supporting character to you !

🗒 ❛ LXV : supporting character to you ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 LXV : supporting character to you ‧₊˚

» [ hitori no yoru - txt ] «

1:44 ——〇—— 3:38
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

"ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᵈᵃʸˢ ʷʰᵉᵃˡˡ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵈᵒ
ʷᵃˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃᶠᵃʳ.
ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒ ˢᵒ ᵇʳⁱᵍʰᵗˡʸ,
ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˢᶜᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐᵒᵛⁱᵉ.
ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵖˡᵃʸ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ ʳᵒˡᵉ."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

(a.n. to celebrate the Kim Taehyung's birthday, i wrote the LONGEST chapter i've ever wrote because today, the gorgeous man was born. so sit down, grab a snack, because y'all are in for the wildest ride ;) )

{ jungkook's pov }

i was probably looking like an absolute maniac right now. beads of perspiration was rolling down the side of my face in the middle of winter as i kept turning left and right to watch out for any incoming ghostbusters.

i was feeling slightly bumped at the fact that i didn't manage to find jinhee and taehyung in time, and when the red lights stopped flashing, i immediately went into panic mode and hid.

i covered up my head again with my black hoodie. thank god i wore my black hoodie today, unlike jimin who wore jin's neon pink hoodie and was just asking to get caught, he literally looked like a neon highlighter in the middle of the darkness.

i think he was probably caught by now.

my surroundings were dead silent, all i could see were trees. trees. and more trees. from afar, i could see the faint silhouette of some of the students, but they were way too far to be able to see me.