⤿ 66 | the sun & the moon !

🗒 ❛ LXVI : the sun & the moon ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 LXVI : the sun & the moon ‧₊˚

» [ sad beautiful tragic - taylor swift ] «

3:00 ———〇— 4:44
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

"ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ, ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ
ʷᵃʳᵐ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳˢᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ.
ʷᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ʷᵃᵏᵉ ˡᵒᵉˡʸ ᵇᵉᵈˢ,
ᶠᶠᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗⁱᵉˢ.
ⁱᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗᵃᵏ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ⁱᵐᵉ
ᵉʳᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{ no one's pov }

'i like you, jinhee.'

jungkook had just confessed.

he had confessed to jinhee. after so many months of gaslighting himself that he didn't like the girl, months of his mind being in a confused state, months of having his very first crush on someone. he had finally confessed.

he didn't even plan on doing it. heck, he was actually planning on NEVER telling her and just getting over her himself. he didn't know if he could ever though, but him suffering by himself with her being forever kept in the dark about his feelings towards her sounded way better than confessing. but here he was anyway.

there he was.

he guessed he just wanted closure, it hurt too much. jungkook wasn't fucking dense. he knew jinhee was never going to like him back, for months he already knew. but feelings couldn't be controlled, one cannot help how they feel. it was because jungkook likes jinhee so much, he had a tiny speck of hope that maybe, just maybe, jinhee would find something in him.

but now it was the time to let go.

jungkook was confessing, he was letting his feelings be known to jinhee not because he expected anything and not because he wanted jinhee to tell him she liked him back, but it was because he wanted closure. he wanted jinhee to officially and verbally reject him, he needed that final blow, the blow that was going to hurt him and knock him out of his breath so that he could let go.