⤿ 76 | a pretty party !

🗒 ❛ LXXVI : a pretty party ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 LXXVI : a pretty party ‧₊˚

» [ maroon - taylor swift ] «

1:50 ——〇—— 3.35
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

"ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘʳᵍᵘᵈʸ ᵐʸ ⁻ˢʰⁱʳᵗ,
ʷʰᵉʸᵒᵘ ˢᵖˡᵃˢʰᵉᵈ
ᵗʰᵉ ʷ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ,
ʰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
ʳᵘˢʰᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ᶜʰᵉᵉᵏˢ,
ˢᵒ ˢᶜᵃʳˡᵉᵗ, ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ
ᵐᵃʳᵒᵒⁿ."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊ ┊ ┊ ✿
┊ ┊ ❁⋆
┊ ๑ ┊
✾ ⋆ ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{ no one's pov }

'can i kiss you?'
it was funny how taehyung looked absolutely nonchalant and almost teasing when those four words rolled out of his mouth like it was nothing, as he kept his gaze locked into jinhee's eyes, the corners of his lips tugging very slightly upwards into an almost unrecognisable smile.

and how the same four words sent all sorts of emotions across her chest as she suddenly felt fucking dizzy. her eyes were widened as she immediately processed what taehyung just said, and her heart—well, she was about to go into a cardiac arrest.

'what?'
jinhee had the tendency to say that when she was put into unbelievable situations like this one, even though she heard exactly what taehyung said—as clear as day.

'you heard me.'
if the subtle smile on taehyung's face couldn't be recognised earlier on, it sure could be right now. the corners of his lips tugged even more upwards as he was now breaking into a really obvious grin, and it was very fucking obvious he knew the effect he had on jinhee.

jinhee was absolutely fucking panicking.
she had never kissed anyone before—in her life, like ever. jinhee didn't even realise as she was panicking and her thoughts were running all over the place, her eyes were shifting downwards as they stopped at taehyung's lips.