⤿ 15 | detention !

🗒 ❛ XV : detention ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 XV : detention ‧₊˚

» [ lose you to love me - selena gomez ] «

2.13 ——〇─── 3.27
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

" ˢᵃʷ ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱᵍˢ ⁱᵍᵒʳᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ,
ʳᵒˢᵉᶜᵒˡᵒᵘʳᵉᵈ ᵍˡᵃˢˢᵉˢ ᵃˡˡ ⁱˢᵗᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ.
ˢᵉᵗ ⁱʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ᵖᵘʳᵖᵒˢᵉ,
ˡᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵘʳⁿ."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{jinhee's pov}

that was the most embarassing 40 minutes of my life. fugly mdm jeong made me face the bloody wall, because i was late for a good 20 minutes.

i knew mdm jeong just wanted to embarrass the crap out of me. i stood at the back of the class, the entire lesson and during that entire time i was on that fucking time out, and even though i was facing the wall, i could tell that everyone was turning their heads to just look at me and laugh.

little bastards.
i thought to myself.

it's kind of sad, not really.
i don't have any friends in this fucked up school of mine. because, i transferred to this school one year later and by then, everyone was already friends with each other. and it's not like i didn't try to talk to people, but they just automatically decided to judge me and found me weird.

and it's not like i didn't want to make friends, i do want to. but it's not like i have a desperate urge to have friends. i wouldn't mind if i do, but i wouldn't mind if i don't either.

and almost every single day i'm late for class, everyone already saw me as someone who doesn't care about studies. they all know i'm under a sports scholarship, so they assumed i was the cocky type who thought i could get through anything just because i already have a scholarship, and i can do whatever the hell i want because i know i won't get expelled, and i could flunk my subjects all i want because it doesn't matter anyway.