⤿ 64 | ghostbusters !

🗒 ❛ LXIV : ghostbusters ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 LXIV : ghostbusters ‧₊˚

» [ vigilante shit - taylor swift ] «

1:22 ——〇—— 2:44
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

" ᵈᵒⁿ' ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ.
ᵈᵒⁿ' ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉⁿ.
ˡᵃᵗᵉˡʸ, 'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉᵈʳᵉˢˢ
ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵛᵉᵍᵉ.
ᵈᵒⁿ' ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ˢʰⁱᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ
ᶜᵃᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵒʷ ⁱᵗ ᵈˢ.
ᵈᵒⁿ' ᵍᵉᵗ ˢᵃᵈ, ᵍᵉᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{ no one's pov }

'what did you say about working together?'
jinhee taunted as she smirked, jungkook ignored jinhee as he hovered over her, placing his hand against the tree and reading the piece of paper more closely.

his full name was clearly printed on the paper, under the 'LIST OF GHOSTS'.

'fuck, i don't wanna run away, i wanna hunt.'
jungkook complained grudgefully, and see areum's name on the paper did not make him feel better. he could just foresee her sticking to him like a leech while he was trying to run away.

'why not? isn't running away your forte?'
jinhee said aloud, rolling her eyes as she emphasised on the last word of the sentence. jungkook clicked his tongue, she really wouldn't let him live that down.

taehyung and jimin who had gathered around another tree with their other housemates, had taken note of the ghosts' names. jimin's face paled as he saw his own on the paper, ironically like a ghost.

he shook his head profusely, unwilling to accept his fate as he shook taehyung nonstop. 'TAE PLEASE SWITCH WITH ME! I CAN'T BE A GHOST, I CAN'T RUN! HAVE YOU SEEN THESE SHORT LEGS?!'
taehyung looked bored as his lips pursed in annoyance as he let his best friend shake him to no end.