⤿ 78 | like a firefly !

🗒 ❛ LXXVIII : like a firefly ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 LXXVIII : like a firefly ‧₊˚

» [ my you - jungkook ] «

0:54 —〇——— 2.54
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

"ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ
ᶜᵒˡᵒᵘʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ʸᵒᵘ.
ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ
ᵖʳᵉᶜⁱᵒᵘˢ ᵈᵘᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ.
ᶠᵒᵘʳ ˢᵉᵃˢᵒˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ
ᵖᵃˢˢᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ.
ᶠᵒᵘʳ ˢᶜᵉᵗˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗ
'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{ no one's pov }

with their hands intertwined with each other, the duo walked down the staircase from the second floor to the first, with taehyung staring down at the short-haired girl with the biggest rectangular grin on his face and rosy tinted cheeks.

it was the raven-haired boy's idea to hold hands on the way down, not giving a single fuck in the world if the entire world could see, in contrast to jinhee who wasn't really as enthusiastic about that idea as him.

but it wasn't because she was ashamed or wanted to hide anything, but she was just embarrassed at the way her cheeks would look like they were flushed when taehyung took her hand in his. they were so warm and soft, and comforting.

the moment the duo headed down to the kitchen, everyone's heads simultaneously looked up and eyed them, with namjoon almost dropping his champagne glass and jin spitting his fruit punch out, landing directly at hoseok's face.

jimin's eyes widened for a second before they crinkled into tiny crescents as he bursted into little knowing giggles, grabbing his cup to take a sip out of it as he tried to hide his laughter.