Chapter 2 - Jasmines

"[Y/N], you can come out now!" She came out with a lent dress from Mirabel, the dress being something Mirabel didn't really like. The rest of the family watched her, trying to judge what she would do. Gracefully, she dipped in to a small curtsy. 

"Hi- hi, I'm [Y/N]. Uh, it's nice to meet you all." The older members of the family cooed softly. 

"I'm Fèlix. This is my wife, Pepa, and our children, Camilo and Dolores." 

"It's a pleasure," she smiled gently. Another lady smiled back and introduced herself and her family.

"Julietta. Call me tia. This is my husband, Augustin, and my three daughters, Isabella, Luisa, and Mirabel. In fact," Julietta glanced at the youngest girl. "I believe Mirabel is your age? Along with Camilo?" The room literally brightened. 

"Yes! Maybe you three can be friends!" Pepa's eyes brightened along with sky.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

A week later, [Y/N] ran out of the house, laughing as Camilo chased her while Mirabel ran after them. Mirabel cried, "Hey wait up!" The parents watched with a fond smile, glad that [Y/N] has come out of her shell. They ran all the way to the village, where they decided to stroll around the stalls and shops. Suddenly, on the edge of the market, [Y/N] was pushed down to the ground. She lifted her head to see two boys and a girl, probably around ten years old. They all scoffed. 

"Look at this scrawny kid. Probably can't even reach the table to help the Madrigals." The rest laughed loudly while [Y/N] squeaked in fear. 

"H-hey!" She looked to the side to see Camilo and Mirabel standing bravely against them. "Stop that!" The blonde laughed. 

"And what are you going to do about it?" he mocked in a baby voice. 

"Uh..." The three bullies laughed and mocked him before,

"HEY! HE TOLD YOU TO STop..." 

"Ooh, it's the gift less girl," laughed the girl bully. "What are you gonna do that he caAA-" She had begun slowly floating to the sky. The two Madrigals glanced around, who saved them? Their gazes landed on [Y/N], her face scrunched up in concentration as she levitated the bully. She dropped her a metre from the ground, face triumphant. With everyone looking at her, she smirked. 

"Now," she hissed. "Leave. Us. Alone." The bullies scrambled to run away fast enough from the tiny girl. She turned slowly and realised that her friends were staring at her.

"What," breathed Mirabel. "Was that?!" She blushed heavily before hesitatingly saying,

"Oh- I- Uh-"

"Ohmygodyouhaveagiftlikemethatssocool!!" [Y/N] blinked, barely understanding Camilo. 

"Yes? I do have a "gift"?"