Chapter 8 - White chrysanthemums

Catching up to Mirabel in her room, she and [Y/N] began putting the vision together. "There's two. See, this part doesn't go along with this piece at all," [Y/N] whispered. Suddenly, the door slammed open. They both flinched and turned, sighing when they realised it was just Pepa.

"Tià! You scared me!" Mirabel exclaimed, with [Y/N] nodding in agreement.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, it's just- SHOO, SHOO, SHOO!- I just wanted to get the last of Tonito's things when suddenly," her voice dramatically dropped into a whisper, "I heard the name we do not speak."

"Uh, yeah about that...if you were in one of Bru-" a storm cloud descended again. "I MEAN HIS visions, would it be good? Or less positive? Or-?"

"It was a nightmare!" Ow. [Y/N] was slowly inching towards the door when Fèlix slammed open the door. She began rubbing her nose, only half-conscious of what was happening. She managed to slip out, walking her way to the kitchen. Seeing Julietta, she quietly called out,

"Tìa!" She looked surprised and turned to look at [Y/N].

"Oh, it's just you," she sighed as she shape-shifted. Wait... Camilo? "Hey, what's up with your nose?" She remembered what she came to the kitchen for.

"Tìo Fèlix accidentally banged a door into my face." His eyebrows raised.

"Here, have an arepa." She smiled in thanks before biting into it. Immediately, her nose stopped hurting. "Papà doesn't often bang open doors unless someone's talking 'bout Tìo Bruno... wait, are they talking about him?" She just sighed disappointedly. "YES MY SONG'S ABOUT TO BE PUT TO GOOD USE!" He ran all the way to wherever the rest were. [Y/N] smiled slightly before saying,

"Have an arepa, Tìo Bruno."

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

"[Y/N], c'mon, let's go make the visions," Mirabel hissed. She nodded before running with Mirabel to her room.

"Look," [Y/N] muttered, "these are another vision, I'll do it." They worked in mostly silence, piecing together the two visions. They completed it in nearly the same time. They both gasped. In one, Mirabel was in front of a breaking Casita, while in the other, [Y/N] was being dragged away by a man with some of the family trying to get her back. In that very second, Agustín barged in. While he noticed Mirabel's vision, he didn't notice [Y/N]'s. She chose to sneak away, going to the front. That was Father, she thought, scared. Am I going to die?

Sorry it's super short! The next chapter has a bit more drama, and I've actually been writing it while writing this one. I took some inspiration for the vision from this awesome book called "Home" by idkwhttoputherelmao 

-lav