the fight

"you can't just make choices for me!" Lilly shouted at Megatron as she was sitting at the table next to her father who was watching the two and wondering what happened.

"Is there something I'm missing here?" Kyle asked between the two as Megatron was huffing and walking in a circle you could tell he was angry; not entirely at lilly but angry at what else could happen to her. Its been 6 months already. Christmas is in 3 days and megatron is worried about her.

"Lilly please, hear me out! This could benefit you! Please!"

"Megatron; what your asking me Is something I'm refusing!"

"Please lilly!"

Lilly stood up with the help of her father she walked away from Megatron not saying a single word to him. She wanted him to realize as she much as loved him he's asking something of her that she can't agree with, there is noway she's going to bring Megatron to the place she kept. That told outskirt base where she was abused. The painful memories still rung fresh in her mind. She may not see, but the feeling and the unholy touches and what starscream did to her. She felt her stomach turn as she made her way outside and vomited.

Megatron stayed behind, he didn't follow lilly because she wanted her space and Lilly needed it, he knew it. "I can't make her bring me there but I just want to know what happened, what she felt! I will never bring her there ever!"

Kyle nodded and patted megatrons shoulder and walked off in his decepticon form. Leaving Megatron on his own.

"Lilly, I'm sorry, I would never force you to go back there; i just want to know everything that you felt! I want to know so I can help you overcome them! Even if you think I don't notice! I do! I notice you crying out in the middle of the night! How you shove my hand away or you shove me away! How you curl up in defensive form. How if I even touch you you flinch. Lilly I want my lilly back I need you back!" Megatron said to noone not realizing lilly was listening her soft whimpers easily heard as she clashed her head against his metal leg. Megatron turned into his hologram form and hugged her tightly no words said as he kept her close to him.

"You won't like it I know it but if your willing to listen I'll tell you!"

Megatron nodded as the two sat on the floor, lilly on his lap. "It was dark, well you know for me all the time; but I have some light perception meaning I can tell when theirs a bit of light so my eyes go towards it out of habit. Anyways it was dark, too dark. I was against something cold. My dress I could feel it was ripped in some places. I felt cold metal go into me. In and out and I felt that it hurt so much but I I did something I'm not sure of it but I think I did what my dad said once is called orgasm. He told me that women do that sometimes and sometimes it's not always out of enjoyment and that If I'm ever raped I should tell someone I can trust, but that's hard to do when I'm so scared when I can't see what I want went through but I could feel it! I could feel the horrible touches. The metal tongue the metal hands. The coldness. I didn't want you touching me because of the night in the hospital when you made love to me I was scared, I got scared and thought what if you get angry at me and decide to hurt me like I was hurt! What if you wanted me dead"

Lilly was sobbing, Megatron didn't want to let go; instead he pulled her closer his head buried into her neck as he held protectively, his purple optics darkening. He didn't care at all. Starscream was dead but blueshard was gonna pay dearly. And he knew someone as fucked up as her if not worse who would gladly help him. He had to make a few calls but he knew this bitch would make blueshard her new toy for the year. "Lilly I got a make call to an old friend, but first I wanted to do this ok I promise it'll feel good" lilly not sure what he was talking about nodded slowly as Megatron placed his mouth to hers indicating a kiss. She blushed before kissing back. Bringing him closer. Megatron pulled back and looked at her, beautiful is all he could see. With her now dyed blonde cut short hair. To him she was a goddess. "Megatron I'm sleepy." Megatron grabbed a blanket and laid on her the couch turning on the tv to her favorite show SpongeBob and gave her a Patrick star plushie that he bought her and kissed her head. He walked off to make a call.