pregnancy announcement

Megatrons optics widen, he looked down at lilly who had a Smile upon her face. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders as she looked up at him behind the round slivery glasses she wore as she met his optics. The others were out scouting.

"p-p-pregnant" he said as he stood in one spot unmoving. Lilly felt worried for him and could feel the emotions he felt like he was hearing ancient language that only she could understand. She pondered weither to contact the others and her wish was granted when she saw jack walk through along with his mother.

"hi lilly, how are the glasses working for you?" jack asked smiling at her as june pulled him aside looking at Megatron. "HE ATTACKED ME!"

Lilly was shocked as megatron stayed at the base to help lilly calm down after she had become his sparkmate and she just announced her pregnancy to him too so he was right now is shock mode. Lilly turned to look at june before stating abit rudely "he was here the entire time. He didnt even leave" june scoffed at lilly as she spoke "it was him, i dont understand why you are defending him but you should get away from him" megatron at this point had regain his posture and focus as he picked lilly up gently before gently touching her stomach.

Jack who was watching also knew lilly was pregnant, she had jack go with her to get the test because she had missed her monthly and showed him the test which he said that megatron was going to be excited about. "see i told you! Lilly you had nothing to worry about" jack responded as june looked toward lilly and Megatron.

"im confused here, jack who is that girl" jack sighed pinching the bridge of his nose as he sat his mother down. "lilly is megatrons sparkmate and they had a custom wedding as well. Lilly is carrying a child. She only found out a month ago and wanted to wait until she became sparkmates with megatron" june nodded before smiling at lilly. "i will be your personal nurse; if you allow me too"

"i would like that, i never been pregnant before so this all new to me, i feel everything is going so fast" june nodded in agreement and sat her bag down before the others came in as arcee tackled megatron to the ground knocking lilly off his shoulder.

Lilly groaned in pain, rolling onto her back and clutching her stomach, june was instantly by her side; taking a tool from her bag and pressing against her stomach and upper pelvis as lilly leaned against jack who was holding her up. Lilly glared at arcee before shouting "are you kidding me right now!, you literally had to tackle him! You need to be careful Especially since im pregnant!"

The autobots stopped with shocked looks upon their features, rachet and knockout the two favorable medics looked at lilly, as june smiled gently. "don't worry they are still in early development, so you'll be ok"

"a sparkling!, a new lifeform!" lilly looked confused as arcee stood up along with megatron. "i do apologize. We thought we saw you" megatron nodded as felt his com-link go off.

(now this will make sense in a bit. Dont worry)

Megatron answered.

"speak!, whoever you are"

"i see that me sending my clone of starscream a year ago didnt do anything to rid the world of that girl, the blind one is a monster to us all in the future"

"who are you!" Megatron growled darkly through the com link as the man on the other side.

"she is going to be the end of humanity and Cybertronians, you will either join me in my quest megatron or die, i am what they call, matrix"

megatron laughed through the com link before ending it. He looked at lily who felt worried as he could sense it. Something didnt sit right with lilly she had no idea who matrix was.