staying with the autobots

"This is our base" optimus told Lilly. Who hadn't said a word. Only thing running through her mind was her father and Megatron. "P-papa" her soft voice spoke out as tears leaked from her eyes.  Optimus gave her a sad look feeling bad for the human. As he placed her on the couch. Lilly moved to the side of the couch. At her home she always took the left side because that was her dad's spot and she usually stayed next to him. Curling up lily sobbed.

"Optimus let's leave her be for now" rachet said looking down at the sobbing human. "Maybe we can contact her family? Or mother?" He spoke tapping a metal finger to his chin. "You can't" lily spoke up. Still crying. "You'll be putting my family in danger. And as for my mother, she's dead. I only have Megatron. And if he...." "He won't die Lilly" optimus kneld down in front of her. Three voices broke them from their conversation.

"Let's get this party started!"

"Miko? Do you have to be so loud?"

"Shut up, Jack"

"Guys" rafael spoke out. Trying to calm down the two. As all three walked in. They stopped noticing optimus was knealing down in front of a girl. With a blue dress on. White flats. She had long light brown hair. A tan complexion and ocean blue eyes. She was crying. Optimus looked in their direction as she reached for his hand. She managed to touch his cheek. Feeling the cold metal against her palm. "Optimus. I wanna be alone" optimus nodded and picked her up. Taking her to his base room. And sat her down on his bed. (Roll with it ) he found a large blanket big enough to cover himself and had placed under her twice and the rest over her. She gripped the fabric and curled up under the blanket. Before falling asleep. Optimus left the room. As the others looked at him. "Who is she?" Jack said.

"Lilly. Megatron's friend"

"Megatron! He doesn't have any friends!" Jack yelled. Acree looked at Jack. "Jack he was at her home. Megatron would've killed her when he arrived. But he didn't. He cares about her. I seen it in his optics. He wants to protect her" optimus nodded with acree words.

(Megatron POV)

When I find that starcream bitch! Hes fucking dead! I will rip his spark right from his core! He won't fucking survive when I'm done with him! HOW DARE HE TAKE LILLYS FATHER FROM HIM. WHEN THATS ALL SHE HAD LEFT! I stormed into the decepticon ship. Passing knockout and the rest of them. I stopped behind the door. Hearing starcream voice. Through my processors. And what he said made my engeron boil. "Megatrons gone soft. Soundwave. He fell for a pitiful human. To bad I only managed to kill her father. Stupid bitch. Megatron belongs with me"

(I have figured from the shows/movies. That starcream is gay for Megatron I mean he's always kissing up to him and is always in his space. Like "yoooo Megatron buttfuck me" yep)

I stormed into the room. Soundwave moving to my side. He was always my loyal subject never questioning what I did. "Soundwave com link optimus and go to their base. Also take this picture and give it to her" I said giving soundwave his mission. As he nodded and transformed into a jet and flew out to do as I said. I turned my attention to starcream. Anger  rushing through my core. "Starcream. You're going to die. I'm not letting you live. Not this time. I grabbed his neck not giving him time to explain as I broke his neck. Jamming my arm through his chest and ripping out his spark. Before blasting him into tiny pieces. And disengrating those pieces.

(Back at base)

" soundwave?" Optimus said allowing him in. "Where's Lilly? Megatron ordered me to see how she was"

"I'm right here" she spoke as acree let her down. Jack, Miko, rafael. Didn't trust her one bit. Not that she cared. No she lost her family. And she had to rely on the autobots to help get to one place after the other. "Lilly this a picture of your mom. Your dad and you. At a birthday party. Your hugging both of them with a huge smile" Lilly felt tears once more. "I was 7. It was my 7th birthday and I had so much fun. I could see. I remember my daddy wearing that ugly green shirt to make me laugh. And my momma. She wore a beautiful red and white sundress. I didn't have much friends so my momma and Papa stayed home from work that day and all of momma and papas coworkers came and played with me! I got so many presents! Even a dirt bike! That uncle Billy got me! I had so much fun" Lilly said remembering the fun times she had with them. "Lilly Megatron wants to know if youre safe. Wanna talk to him?" Soundwave asked her as she nodded. "Lilly?" Megatron said through comlink. "Megatron are you ok? I miss you? I miss Papa"

"I know you do. Lilly. But I promise the one who killed your father is dead. I killed him. If I didn't he surely would've came after you" Megatron said.

"Megatron, optimus and the autobots are really nice! They understand why you want to protect me. And that your my best friend! I love you!" Megatron chuckled at this "I will see you soon Lilly I have a way of getting your father back. But he's gonna be like one of us"

"You can do that!" She asked smiling.

"Yes I will see you soon"

"Bye" Lilly said As the comlink broke. What Megatron said made her smile. He can bring her father back as a giant robot. She's going to have her dad back. The autobots decided to meet up with Megatron the next day and Lilly wanted to come with. She wanted to be there with him. To see her father.