an old friend turned enemy?

(So this chapter is mainly gonna be about Lillie's old friend Claire beidge. But also the wedding planning. I want to drag on this part for a little bit because the wedding is gonna be the end of this book. Meaning this will be about 4 chapters or 6 but the wedding scene between the two pair will be the end.

I have more stories I want to finish. But this has been my upmost favorite to work on! I'm so glad everyone loves it and that I can make megatron into a new light.

I've always admired the VILLIANS and wanted to give them a better life and a better story.

This chapter Megatron will have gone evil but I'm not saying how; I will say it will last about this chapter and the next chapter.

But working on this book and having you viewers enjoy the book and enjoy the little funny/cute parts makes me so happy. I'm glad I've got the followers I do.

I love and appreciate you all!

Enjoy this chapter!. )
Prechapter 1
Lilly couldn't help but continue to smile as she felt the small engagement band around her left index finger. It was made out of scrap metal by Megatron who had no idea that he could've went and bought one; but his words were "I need to make it; otherwise a bought ring has no value" Lilly giggled at this. Lilly knew that Megatron loved her.

(Ok before anyone questions why Lilly knows the ring is scrap metal just hold on a few moments longer cause the end of this chapter will discuss that part because this part isn't the start of this chapter.)
Chapter 1.
She smiled to herself feeling and finally she grabbed her stick. Slowly opening her eyes to only darkness. Her eyes saddening this was the day; the anniversary.  Of when she lost her eye sight. Sighing lightly she walked out of the room. Hearing chatter but never seeing faces. Oh how she wished she could see their faces. "Hi!" She chriped cheerily looking in the direction of those who where talking.

"Yes hello Lilly, sorry we are very busy today. Megatron isn't here. He had a meeting with optimus and the other higher ups on their home planet. Megatron should be back later tonight." Rachet spoke as he talked with arcee and bumblebee. Hot rod came out and smiled at Lilly too but Lilly didn't know that. Before heading out. Lilly nodded at the words. "Ok I'll go walk then" Lilly left the hideout.

Heading to the nearby park Lilly found a swing and sat down looking up to sky and feeling heavy rain drops on her cheeks Lilly could only hope the sky was filled with dark clouds. Lilly loved storms she could feel the rain on her cheeks get heavier and heavier.

"Lilly? A familiar voice spoke as she turned in the direction of the voice she couldn't quite place. "Um hello I guess?" Lilly said in a confused state.

"It's me Lilly Claire beidge! Your old best friend! Girl I missed you so much!" Lilly felt Claire hug her but something was completely off about Claire. Lilly knew it. 'ok Lilly keep your guard up' she spoke to herself quietly. Before standing up.

"I'm sorry Claire I didn't know you were in town. anyway how are you doing." Lilly asked Claire. Lilly couldn't see the angry look on Claire face or the way she gripped her fist tightly closed. "I've been traveling a lot, looking for you honestly" she held a false tone to her voice. Lilly nodded and smiled anyways I should get back the others are waiting for me.

Just as Lilly had spoke Matt walked up to them, he didn't like the look that the strange girl was giving, something was off and wrong, "Matt? Is that you Lilly asked reaching for his hand, Matt took it and smiled, yes Lilly it's me" Lilly kissed his cheek and blushed deeply. Claire this is my fiancé Matt we're getting married later on this year, I have so many things to tell you!"

Claire only nodded, she hated Lilly, Lilly killed her dad, who only wanted to fuck her but no Lilly had to scream, wake up her step mother who called the cops, it was Claire who caused Lilly to go into a coma and become blind, it was Claire who sent the decepticons after her, Claire who was the mastermind behind everything that has happened to Lilly so far.