meeting the humans.

Megatrons pov)

When i get my claws on optimus's spark. I will rip it out. I dont really know how long I've been traveling but i found an old farm and it seemed noone was residing there, so i thought. I quickly. Went into the old shed my red optics scanning the area when i heard a soft voice.

"Papa! Have you seen my walking stick?" A soft femme voice broke through my processors. Whats a walking stick? No matter its not important to me. Neither are these weak freshlings.

"Have you checked the shed?" A male voice broke out who seemed to be right next to the girl.

"No papa, we should go get it if its there?" She spoke heading to the shed and quickly finding the door handle and pushing it open. She felt around. I watched as she patted my leg that was dripping with enegron.

"Papa!" I heard her call out as i looked at her fully. And my optics widen. She couldnt see me. She patted me once more. I saw her dad enter and stare at me noticing i havent made a move.

"Hes alive and hurt" howd she know?

(Ennd of pov)

"Lily!"

"Yes papa?" Lily reached for her father's hand, well he wasnt exactly her dad but he might as well be. "That giant robot is a bad"

"How do you know? I mean hes hurt and you'll be living with your guilty conscious if you dont do something"

Kyle sighed lightly. Looking at his daughter. "Alright, alright. That large blanket to your left drape it over him ok"

Lily felt around and gripped the soft fabric and pulled it over the giant robot who was watching her intensely as she smiled. Up at where he would be. Or assumed.

"Now you're warm!" She clapped her hands together "papa, im gonna stay here with him, he seems lonely"

"I cant fight you on this knowing youd  give me another one of your moms letcures" kyle chuckled kissing her head and leaving the two alone.

"Human, how come you cannot see?"

Lily froze and hung her head. Memories flooding back to her"

"Im sorry theres nothing we can do?"

"Do! She had a seizure. She almost died and you have the balls to tell me that you cant give her the surgery she needs. Her spine is fractured. Her eye sight is gone! Shes in a goddamn coma and might not make it!"

"Mr. Leonard, we assure that we're doing the best we can"

"If i loose my babygirl, I'll have your heads!"

"Daddy! Daddy where are you! I-i c-cant see! Daddy! Im scared" lily screamed out. Seeing nothing but darkness.

Lily snapped from her memory "i have seizures alot. And one day i had one so bad that i completely shut down. My spine was fractured, my eye sight was gone. I was in a coma and i almost died" lily said softly crying.

"When did you get out of this coma?"

"Just last month"

"How long were you in it"

"I was 12 years old when it happened and now im 19. So seven years and i woke last month. My father has never cried so much. He made a lot of changes for me and helps the best he could" lily smiled softly.

"Do you ever wish to see again?"

"All the time but that doesnt stop me from enjoying the day. And talking to you, you seem nice just very mad but at what? Yourself or something you couldn't stop?"

Megatrons optics widen this girl was blind and yet she was very intelligent and he had to admit to attractive. She had long light brown hair with gorgeous ocean blue eyes with a hint of green, her skin was tanned and she wasn't skinny but she wasn't fat either. For a human she was beautiful. 

"You should try and rest, im sure someone of your kind will try and find you, correct?" Lily asked lightly.

"And you as well"

"Very well"

She layed next to his face with his help and smiled lightly at him. "Goodnight" not long after she fell asleep and all he did was watch her, how can a human whos been through so much smile. He vowed that he would never let starscream touch her, meaning he would have to com-link optimus prime his greatest enemy to protect her. And that he did.

"Optimus its me megatron"

"Megatron! This war will end!" Optimus com-linked

"Yes i know that, but look theres a blind human i think im falling for, and if starscream finds out about her, he will kill her. When the time comes will you protect her and her family for me"

"Megatron, have you gone soft?"

"Maybe optimus, maybe"

"Very well, i will keep her safe"

"Thank you optimus" with that he ended the com-link and stared at her sleeping form he truly wanted to protect her innocence. The girl whos smile brightened up a whole room and made any day better. Megatron felt himself smile lightly at her. She had curled up onto his large arm for warmth under the blanket. As her dad came in.

"You should take her to bed"

Nodding at his words he picked his daughter up and carried her to the house and into her room covering her up. And leaving to his own room as megatron layed their. He was determined to keep these humans safe they showed him respect and fixed him. He still needed repairing but they didnt have the right tools but they never faultered or stopped. Especially lily. She voiced her own opinnion and talked to him like a normal person. She didnt run or hide even though shes blind and he felt bad that shes blind and cant see. Would she hate him? If she saw him? Would run or stay. These thoughts ran through his head as he closed his optics falling asleep.