Fathers home

[IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I RECENTLY WENT THROUGH SOME REALLY TOUGH SITUATIONS WITH LOSING A CHILD AND MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WHO TOOK CARE OF ME ALL MY LIFE. SO IT WAS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO GET BACK INTO THINGS AFTER THOSE ORDEALS. IM STILL HURTING BUT I KNOW I CANT LET IT OVERPOWER ME.

I ALSO RECENTLY GOT A JOB SO IM ALWAYS SLEEPING BUT I DO HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORY. AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE ON MY DAYS OFF. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY.

ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MEGATRONS GENTLENESS. IS IT SOMETHING YOU GUYS WANT MORE OFF OR DO YOU WANT A CHAPTER WHERE LILLY IS KIDNAPPED AND MEGATRON GOES HAYWIRE. UNTIL HE FINDS HER. BUT SHOULD SHE BE INJURED OR FINE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR BEING AWESOME FANS AND GREAT SUPPORTERS, IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OF MY CHAPTER! SO PLEAE ENJOY THIS ONE!. NOW ONWARD TO THE CHAPTER.

Lilly stood their ancipating the moment, her father was going to be a decepitcon. She woke up that morning feeling around for her walking stick; finding the stick she stood by the door hearing the voices behind the door she heard Ralph and miko speak. "She's not one of us, she's friends with megatron he doesn't care about her one bit! Why is she even here!" Miko screamed, slamming the door open Lilly stood in front of the doorway her hands pressed against the frame tears leaking down her face.  "Don't you dare say anything bad about megatron, you don't know anything my dad is coming back as one of them!" Breathing heavily Lilly placed her hand over her chest trying to calm herself down. Hearing megatrons voice Lilly ran towards him her face softly colliding with his leg as her fingers pressed aganist the cool metal of his leg. Sobbing Lilly didn't move an inch. "Lilly?" Megatron spoke looking down at the girl. 

"They told me you dont care about me? Megatron please say, you do care? I lost my mom and now my daddy" lilly spoke through sobs her face was red and puffy from crying.

"Lilly, i care. You are the first human who saw past the cold deamor of my metal and now i must do this for you"
Lilly smiled looking in his direction "Megatron what do you look like?, I miss being able to see."

Megatron sighed some before leaning down to her level. "Lilly if you saw me you'd run I'm not the nice looking type"

"I don't care what you look like! I want to see you! I want to be able to explore the world! Not be blind!"

"Lilly I'm sorry. I wish I could help you"

"We might be able to come up with something. I can build a pair of glasses that will allow Lilly to see" rachet said looking down at the human. And looking at Megatron. He saw different emotions flash through his optics. Saddness, love, anger, lust. And most importantly happiness when he looks at lilly.

"You can do that!?" Lilly asked smiling widely and wrapping her arms around Megatrons leg as he picked her up and placed her on his shoulder.  Walking with Lilly on his shoulder he took her outside. "Lilly I want to tell you something"

"Ok what is it?" Lilly layed her head against his neck and smiled. Enjoying his company and scent. His violet purple optics looking at her small frame. "I might be in love with you, I never felt this before. It's all new. I only known hate and anger but when I met you. I changed. Something about you made me realize I love you. And want you by myside and I love you the way you are"

Lilly had blushed deeply. Her eyes looking in his direction. Using her hearing to follow the sound of his calming yet deep baritone voice. "You love me, megatron?" She asked more to herself than anyone. This huge metallic alien bot. Loves her. Smiling she leaned up a little and pressed her soft lips against his metal ones indicating a gentle yet serene kiss.

"I love you too, megatron" that's all it took for him before he smiled. His purple optics looking at her lovingly.

"it's time. Your father should be ready to wake up now" megatron had spoke easily but with care and love.

"Father is going to be waking up? As like a giant robot. Like you?" Lilly asked with gentleness and adoration. Her ocean blue green eyes had a spark in them. As we walked back to the inside of the base. Ralph had walked up to them with Miko.

"Lilly" Ralph spoke first. His gaze seemly that of someone guilty as he didnt look right at her or megatron. He starred down at the ground. "Its ok Ralph, I forgive you, I understand that you cant trust megatron because of past experiences and I wont try and change your mind either; there will be insistents when things happen. And we cannot change that factor, its just I trust megatron and I love him. He took care of me and protected me. He even did his best to bring my father back to me so there wont be a day when I will stop trusting megatron with my life. You must understand that he helped me. He brought me out of my shell. After losing my mother I came cold and distant. I never made any friends after that. The one I did make I lost but I don't care that i lost her as a friend. But then megatron showed up and I realized I could let myself love again and be happy and I am happy with megatron, I'm happy hes here in my life and with me" lilly spoke. Which made megatrons spark burst with new found emotion. He was happy. That someone. Anyone just one simple person. Loved him entirely. Hearing large footsteps enter the large living quarters. Lilly turned her face and froze when she heard the voice that was smiliar to that of her father's.

(Lillys pov)

I froze. I completely froze. My body stopped moving. As I looked towards the sound of the voice. I knew instantly who's voice it had belong to. Their was no describing it. And they had only spoken such simple yet calming words. "Lilly it's me dad" those words kept ringing in my ear. I couldn't say anything or move either. He was back in my life.
(So imagine. Kyle Leonard as a deciptcon. Kinda like megatron is. But instead of sliver and purple. Hes built like soundwave and megatron mixed together. Hes a dark shade of blue with gold. And his optics are green.)
And I knew one thing only. I was never going to let him slip from me again. Losing mom made me weak and angry. But losing dad. I couldn't let that happen again ever. Megatron let me down gently; as I wobbled a bit but eventually ran right to his leg. "Father" I mumbled pressing my face against his cold metal leg. "Lilly" his voice calm and loving towards me. "Oh lilly I'm sorry I left you. You must've been in so much pain and anguish because of my death" he sounded hurt and guilty for leaving me. Like it was his fault. But it wasn't and I couldn't stay mad at him. He was my father and I loved him regardless of anything that had happened to him. "Its not your fault daddy. You did your best. And your here now so that counts as something" I smiled and hugged his leg but squeaked when megatron picked me up and sat me on his shoulder. And I listened as megatron spoke. "Your daughter is someone I wish to spend my life with" I blushed deeply. My thoughts running wildly. Megatron wants to spend his entire life with me? A human who cannot even see. Yet he only notices me and loves me. He even told me that too. Does megatron have more than anger in him now because of me. Is it something I had done. I was interrupted from my thoughts as my father spoke. Four simple words. "You may marry her"

(End of pov)

Megatron had smiled widely. Hearing those words had made him gently turn lillys face towards them he saw the reddening blush on her face as he gently without hurting her. Pressed his metal lips against her soft ones as they kissed for a moment. Lilly was happy that for once she had two important people or alien bots in her life that she caree for deeply. She knew that they wont ever escape from her again or ever. She loved them both with her heart. And they too loved her. Megatron swore to protect and care for her. And her father swore to always trust and support and love her and be there through everything even heartbreaks and fights the two might have but he knew one thing. Megatron really cared and loved lilly he saw in his optics and he knew the look. He knows megatron will never hurt lilly or let anyone hurt her in the process.