starscreams alive and lillys capture

(I'm really happy you all are enjoying my story and that you all keep asking for updates all the time. It's making me really happy to know that you guys enjoy reading my story and keep asking for more and I will be sure to give you more chapters. So please let me know what I can do to make it better or longer.

So this chapter will be centered around the moment starscream supposedly comes back and kidnaps lilly. But that will be later on in the chapter. Please read and enjoy!. )

(Lillys pov)

I woke up feeling groggy. Moving up and sitting against megatrons large sleeping form I gently ran a hand through my hair which I presume was well a tangled mess. I had spent the whole night with my father who is now midnight blade. We came up with that name together and decided that it was best suited for him.

I gently nudged megatron and moved my body up towards his face while feeling around. Now If you could see me you'd probably be laughing. Or trying to hold in a snicker or two. Yep that's exactly what megatron was doing. I could hear him trying not to laugh.

"You're a awake already?" I asked blushing.

"I've been awake my lillypad. It's you who slept late."

"How long have I been asleep" i asked looking in his direction.

"Its 7:56 in the morning. You stayed up pretty late with your father. So I didnt want to disturb you while you slept" he stated shrugging some.

My eyes widen I slept in that late! Really! Oh shit! I should get ready. Today is the day I attempt school. But i really dont want to go. I mean the bots could teach me things i needed to know. Right. I closed my eyes and frowned.

"Lilly. You're frowning. Are you alright" megatron moved me onto his shoulder. Where I  leaned against his head and neck. I sighed deeply once more.

"Megatron. I dont want to go to school. I'm scared I will get bullied and I dont want that" I said timidly because what if they make fun of me for my blindness. I dont want that. Not at all.

"Lilly today's the day you start and I will be there with you. Just in a hologram form. So I will appear human like you and I will make sure to have all classes with you as well you will not be alone I promise"

"Then shouldn't we get ready for school?" I asked. Getting up and off megatron.

(End of pov)

The two got up and got ready. Lilly wore a simple blue shirt with white shorts and white sandles. She had put her hair in a messy bun and grabbed her bag full of school supplies that Jack's mom helped her get. She smiled widely. But frowned. She didnt even know what colors were anymore. She had mostly white and blue. Her two favorite colors.

Walking out of the room lilly heard megatrons voice. "I look like one of those jock type kids" lilly walked up to him and reached out for his leg only touch human skin. "What?" She asked in shock.

"Lilly this is a hologram form. Its solid until I turn it off" he stated simply. Cupping her cheek and smiling. He still saw her as beautiful. And was happy to finally feel her so close to him in a different way.

"I bet you are very handsome and I'm happy about it" lilly spoke with a smile.

"We should go" he spoke easily taking her hand and leading her out of the base to a car. Which was red. "Knockout take us to the school"