wedding day.

(I'm sorry this is the last chapter of this story. I love you all and I'm so happy y'all read this and that y'all enjoyed it so much. The comments have been the best thing to read.

I've been trying to figure out how to end the chapter and I thought that a wedding would be best because everything Lilly and megatron went through together I wanted to give them a happy ending.

I love the way I created Lilly that's she's a literal part of me. I will eventually create her character art and cosplay. So if anyone wants to cosplay Lilly I would love to see it. She usually wears dresses especially white or blue.

Lilly grew on me so much it kinda hurts to say good bye to a character I created and brought to life. Lilly has been my favorite since i wrote her I just can relate to her so much with everything she does. The fact she struggles and had everything bad happen to her i wanted to give her the best happiest ending she could ever have. No issues no fights just a happy ending. Please enjoy my last chapter.

Also I'm working on a new one it only has two chapters it's called a wayward witch so if you all want to check it out after this. Please feel free to do so. It's going to be different from this one. That one most likely won't have romance because I want to do something different. This was my favorite story more than the previous ones.

But please go check out a wayward witch. I love you let's go with tissue and tears.)

So i decided that im going to continue on with this story i feel like i want to adress more. ) 

The wedding day is finally here. It's finally here! Lilly ran around frantically feeling the wedding decorations and the dessert she hated cake so she wanted a cake made of her favorite meats. Bacon. Sausage. Turkey. Ham. Chicken. Steak. Ribs. Covered her in favorite gravy. For the meal she requested chicken Alfredo. Rice cake. Shrimp. Mashed potatoes. Eggs bacon muffins.

For drinks. She wanted milk. Water. Soda. Juice. She doesn't drink and she requested no alcohol at her wedding.

Lilly was still feeling the wedding decorations when megatron came up behind her his large figure towered over here with a smile his purple optics staring down at this beautiful fiance soon to be wife in a few hours. He couldn't believe that after all this she still choose him. Megatron would give her the world and would destroy the world just for her. Lilly moved her head up towards him she knew he was there she didn't have see him to know. She came to understand that she will never see again and that's ok.

"M-megatron! I can't decided between fleece or silk" Lilly was frantic she had no idea what to do or even what to say.

"Lilly arcee" grabbed her and placed her onto her shoulder you are the bride you decide what you want on your wedding day! But also megatron this is your wedding too"

"Arcee I want Lilly to have everything she wants. This is her day mostly I'm marrying her but I want her to have what she wants. I don't care if it's not what I like it's what she likes."

"M-megatron!" Lilly could feel her cheeks going red. "I want lavender colors. I remember those colors so vidily but I knew they were pretty!"

Rachet came in with a huff holding something small in his large metal hand. Looking at Megatron he nodded and gently handed them over. Megatron carefully placed the item on Lilly's face. Blinking she didn't know what to do. She continued to blink over and over again until. "M-megatron? Is that you!"

 "M-megatron? Is that you!"