Chapter 1

Helltaker Pov

Walking through the portal out of hell I over hear Lucifer say something that causes me to panic.

Lucifer:"Their is a time difference, I would say about a week has past."

Looking at her I quickly snap out of my shock and rush into my house ignoring their shouts and hear noises coming from the kitchen, the beeping of the fridge indicating its been open too long, and sobbing.

Rushing in I find a boy no older than 18 (I have fixed the legal issue of him being 16) sitting on the floor sobbing tears streaming down his face.. Black hair that meets his shoulders. Rubbing his eyes with his right hand, his left one bleeding like they had been cut.

The kitchen looked a complete mess, almost like a blind person who never been in one tried to cook something but didn't know where anything was. This was infact completely accurate.

Walking over to the boy I kneel down and put a hand on his shoulder causing him to startle and swing trying to back away.

Y/n:"G-Get a-aw-away!"

Helltaker:"Y/n relax its me."

He freezes and looks where he heard my voice.

Y/n:"I-I t-t-thought *sniff* y-you a-abandoned m-me *sniff* l-l-like-"

I cut him off by hugging him and he crys into my shoulder.

Helltaker:"I will never abandon you Y/n. I was just gone longer than I thought I would be."

The girls are in the kitchen door way staring at us.

Lucifer:"Who is that?"

Y/n gets startled by the voice and clings to me trying to hide.

Helltaker:"This is my brother Y/n."

Lucifer looks at him studying him before looking at his left hand.

Lucifer:"His hand needs to be bandaged."

Leading him over to the kitchen table I sit him down in a chair.

Helltaker:"Y/n I'll go get the medkit, Lucifer will introduce you to the others."

Lucifer walks over and extends her hand.

Lucifer:"Hello, I am Lucifer CEO of hell."

She keeps her hand extened expecting him to shake it but is left hanging, which annoys her.

Lucifer:"You're suppose to shake my hand!"

Her yelling scares him and he jumps falling out of the chair and his eyes open revealing his white cloud like eyes. He back up under the table while muttering sorry.

Lucifer is shocked by his reaction, as are some of the others.

Helltaker:"He's blind, he cant see you."

Lucifer:"Oh... sorry."

Turning back to Y/n I see Justice sitting beside him talking to him and calming him down.

Helltaker:"I'll be right back."

Lucifer Pov

Lucifer:"Justice can you introduce him to the others?"

She looks over to me and gives a thumbs up. Y/n flinches slightly at my voice and grabs whats closest to him which happens to be Justice's arm.

Judgement walks over to them first and kneels infront of him.

Judgement:"I'm Judgement, the High Prosecuter of Hell."

She doesn't extend her hand but he thinks she did and trys to grab it, confusing her.