Chapter 9

Y/n POV

Y/n:"AAAAHHHHH!"

I jump and cling to Justice who holds me in her arms. My brother burst into the room.

Helltaker:"What happened?"

Y/n:"Flying bug!"

Judgement:"Is this really a problem? It's just a moth."

Helltaker:"I'll get it."
He says after sighing.

Justice:"So your scared of bugs?"

Y/n:"The ones that fly just shouldn't do it near me!"

_________

_________

Now laying on Judgement as she traces her finger on my horns. I have my face buried in her breast.

Judgement:"Y/n."

Y/n:"Mhm?"

Judgement:"Is something wrong?"

She ask worried. I normally just lay my head on her stomach, but now i've layed in on her breast and nuzzled my face between them.

Y/n:"My eyes have been hurting all day. You boobs are soft and comfortable, a nice distraction from the pain."

Judgement:"mmm."

I feel her hands move through my hair and start to mess with it, she also starts to softly hum.

Judgement:"Take a nap. Maybe they'll be better when you wake up."

I just barely nod as I slowly drift to sleep. Judgement was suprising good at lulling me to sleep.

Judgement POV

Smiling down at a now sleeping Y/n I can't help but be slightly worried.

Judgement:'hope he'll be okay later.'

I slowly twist a loose strand of his half white hair around my finger, as I feel his tail wrap around mine.

Justice:"Is he asleep?"

I hear Justice ask softly as she carries a tray with a pie on it. She sits it on the table and gently lays beside me.

Judgement:"Yeah. He said his eyes were hurting."

Justice:"Maybe Helltaker knows something?"

Judgement:"I dont know."

I say simply as I look down at Y/n. I see Justice arm go across him as she snuggles against me. I manage to turn on my side putting Y/n between the two of us and we give each other a peck on the lips before putting our forheads together and taking a nap with Y/n.

____________

____________

No POV

Slowly Y/n starts to wake up and finds himself squished between Justice and Judgement. This had become a normal occurence whenever he took a nap.

Y/n:"Judgement, Justice."

Y/n tries to wake either but is unsuccessful and he hears chuckling.

Zdrada:"Having trouble there?"

Zdrada ask from an armchair revealing herself to be in the room. She was just watching Netflix in there since every else in the house was noisey.

Y/n:"Yes."

Zadrada chuckles again and gets up and manages to pull Y/n out without waking either prosecutor.

Y/n:"Thanks Zdrada."