~ Lemon ~

Y/n POV

The hot water surround my body as I sit in the bathtub. Justice was sitting in my lap as Judgement was on the other side of the tub. It's a good thing the bathtub is big I guess.

My arms were wrapped around Justice's wet firm body. My semi hard member was inbetween her firm ass cheeks.

Justice:"This seat is nice, you sure you don't want it Judgement?"

Judgement:"I'm good watching for now."

As Justice and Judgement continued to talk my hands drifted across Justice's body. Her muscles were amazing. Firm but the skin was still soft. The scars didn't bother me either they were just more things for my fingers to trace.

Putting my hands on her hips I pull her back against my chest.

Justice:"Are ya that eager?"

Instead of responding I move her wet hair and kiss her neck and trail down to her shoulders.

Justice:"You really like feeling my body huh?"

Judgement:"Can you blame him?"

I hear Judgement ask and the water moving. I then hear the sounds of kissing and assume Judgement is kissing Justice's body aswell.

Justice:"Really you two."

Justice says as her breaths deepen. Judgement and I both kiss Justice's body enough for us to know where to kiss for her to love.

Justice takes this moment to rubbing her cheeks against my erect member, and of course it felt good as the water began to slosh around us.

Sliding my hand up her body then resting it on her boob that Judgement wasn't busy with and groping it with one of my fingers messing with her nipple.

Soon after I feel Justice's hand around my member and she moves it alinging it with the entrance to her womanhood.

She slides down it and my hand grips her breast and hip. Despite the fact we had done it multiple times before I was never prepared for how tight she was. Her walls just seemed to hug me member perfectly.

A moan escaped both of our lips. Not wanting Judgement to feel left out I shift my hand to her breast and the other to finger her.

One of Judgement's hands snakes around and grabs Justice's butt, and I can tell her other hand is somewhere on Justice.

The sloshing of the water picks up as Justice begins to ride me quicker. My fingers pick up speed pleasuring Judgement more.

Judgement however grabs my wrists and places my hands on Justice's breast. Over Justice's moans hear her stand up and water fall off her body then 'see' her pull Justice's head against her womanhood.

The moans from Justice muffle as Judgement replaces them with her moans.

Justice's walls tighten around my member and I can tell she's getting close. I start to move my hips in sync with hers.

"Justice~"

Justice:"Y/n~"

Judgement:"Justice~"

My semen explode out from the tip of my member deep inside of Justice as her moans sound out loud with Judgement. Though they do get muffled more as I assume Judgement pulled Justice's head deeper cumming aswell.

Justice moves up getting off of my member before sitting in my lap again leaning against my chest. Judgement sits back down and leans against Justice.

Justice:"I love it when you two do that to me."

Justice huffs out and I can tell she has a smile. My hand runs through her hair.

"You should let your hair down more, makes it easier to play with."

Judgement:"And it makes you look sexy and beautiful."

Justice:"Is my normal look not beautiful"

"Your normal look is badass and beautiful."

Judgement:"Yeah, but both are amazing."

I hear Justice chuckle.

Justice:"You two...."

___________________________________________