Chapter 11

Y/n POV

"Justice maybe we shouldn't do that here." I whisper to her but she ignores me.

Justice scoots closer to me as her hand keeps slowly stroking my member in my pants.

"Come on~ I know you like it." She whispers in a low voice and her warm breath in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"y-yeah." I say shyly as the movie seems to take a turn since the music picked up.

"Seriously?!" Judgement whipser yells at us noticing whats going on under our blanket.

I can feel Justice's grin and Judgement rolling her eyes as she grabs my arm and puts it between her breast and goes back to watching the movie.

"You're lucky Baphomet got Krampus off your lap." Judgement says and I nod.

I hear Cerberus yell at the screen something about 'dont go in there!'.

"And dead." Zdrada says.

I feel Justice's hand ungrip my member and she starts to mess with my balls.

"This is fun." Justice says and I can tell she has a smirk.

"Justice stop messing with him." I hear Judgement tell Justice in a whisper.

"Aww, but its fun." She whines.

Wrapping my arm around Justice I slide my hand in her pants suprising her.

"Okay I'll stop just-" She whispers but is cut off by me rubbing my fingers around her entrance.

I feel her eyes gaze into mine as her hand wraps back around my member and we both start to get each other off as quietly as possible,

Judgement POV

'Honestly these two are such perverts.' I think as I glance at my two loves beside me.

Rolling my eyes as I lay my head on Y/n's shoulder. I fell his arm wrap around my wasit and I snuggle closer to him.

Getting an idea I slide my hand in his pants and put it over the tip of his member and wait. Eventually he cums and I bring my hand out and lick all that I've gathered.

"Shame to just waste it." I whisper and Justice seems to think about something and is about to go under the covers but I quickly stop her. "Dont you dare."

She pouts and Y/n chuckles.

"You two are wonderful." He says making Justice and I smile.

Justice and I snuggle into him happily with simles on our faces.

"The trio's being all lovey dovey!" Zdrada complains and some look at us.

"What do you expect?" Lucifer ask her. "At least they aren't fucking."

"I guess." Zdrada says.

Modeus blushes while looking at us.

"We could be." Justice says and everyone besides Y/n looks at her. "I meant if we didn't have to be here. Y/n and I can't tell whats going on in the movie, we haven't been paying attention."

"I never really know whats going on." Y/n says with a smile.

"We're bonding!" Lucifer shouts and Y/n pouts and hugs me.

"Lucifer yelled at me." He says sadly and we all glare at her.

Krampus hits her with a bat. "No yelling at Y/n!"

"sorry." She grumbles.

"Just for that..." Baphomet snaps her fingers and Lucifer is a goat demon now.

"My brothers just a ball of chaos." I hear Helltaker say and can't help but agree.

I run my hands through Y/n's hair as he snuggles against me and Justice against him.

As the movie ends I realize the usual thing happened. Y/n and Justice fell asleep and I am trapped underneath them.

____________________

No POV

Y/n can be seen in the kitchen with a happy smile as he chops vegetables expertly and a demon with short puffy white hair and black horns wearing a suit stands beside him.

"Great work." She says examing the perfectly chopped vegtables. "Now onto meat."

Everyone else can be see looking into the kitchen. Behind them a dummy covered in stab marks and 'fake' blood can be seen.

"At least he isn't stabby any more." Malina says.

"Yes, getting Susan was a good idea after all." Lucifer says.

They look back and see the knife stabbed in a peice of meat.

"I said score the meat not stab." Susan scolds.

"Stabby!" Y/n says with a happy smile and blood splattered on his face.

Though some of the demonesses are disturbed a little Susan is unbothered.

"You can be stabby later. Score the meat." She orders and Y/n takes the knife and does so.

"He could be a terrifying Yandere." Azazel says and some of the others shudder at the thought.

"Kinda hot..." Justice and Judgement mutters.

"You do realize he would kill any guy that got close to you, right?" Pandemonica ask.

"Yeah." Justice says.

"Probably some of you aswell thinking about it." Judgement says.

"How did you stab your own arm?" Susan ask and everyones head bolts towards the kitchen and see the knife clean through Y/n's arm.

"Wonder who'd put an arm there... curious." is all Y/n says.

"Truly." Susan says.

Judgement walks off to get the, as they deemed, 'stabby kit'. They saw the need to make one since Y/n's 'fun' habbit.

"Think we can give him driving lessons?" Zdrada ask.

"Absoloutely not!" Lucifer says.

"He's actually drove before." Helltaker says suprising them. "Got suprisingly far, but the car somehow wound up ontop of a electrical pole with a moose ontop of it."

"Moose dont live near us though..." Azazel says confused.

"Its best not to question how he did it." Helltaker says having given up the endeavour long ago.

They all look towards Y/n who is with Judgement who is treating his wound.

"Human blood does add flavor so I suppose this meat is still good." Susan says looking at the meat covered in Y/n's blood.

"Are you sure those two being together is a good idea Lucifer. They're both so casual about things." Zdrada ask/says.

"I... dont know." Lucifer says unsure.

_____________________________________________