Chapter 13

Y/n POV

As a shirtless and pantless Justice lays against me I trace my fingers over her bare back.

My fingers go over what feels like scars and I find out that theirs another scar that seems to be parallel to it.

She lets out a noise of suprise as I trace my fingers over them.

Y/n:"Where'd you get these?"

Justice is silent for a moment and as I open my mouth to say she doesn't have to tell me she speaks up.

Justice:"When I fell."

It takes me a moment but I realize what she was saying, she's a fallen angel. Though I realize something similar between us and laugh.

Justice:"What are you laughing at?"

Y/n:"It's just, neither of us are what we started out as."

Justice:"... I guess so."

I could almost feel her smile as she also laughed a little. Switching from tracing her scars I start to trace her muscles.

Justice:"You like my muslces don't you?"

Y/n:"Guilty as charged."

A silence ensues as Justice snuggles against me and I rest my hands on her back.

Judgement eventually returns and I feel her lay down next to us and her arm goes around Justice and her head rest ontop of my shoulder.

Justice:"Say Y/n whats with the scar on your side?"

Judgement:"Now that you mention it I'm curious about that too."

Y/n:"Killing a bunch of people who were after my brother."

Theirs a silence as I can tell they're both processing what I said.

Y/n:"Well they were after the both of us and attacked first, so technically self defense. Aunt appearently hired them to do it. Though killed her too, she's the one who stabbed me there."

Judgement:"How much of your family did you kill?"

Y/n:"Everyone besides my brother. They kept getting mad I killed other relatives in self defense."

Justice:"Didn't you have a niece?"

Y/n:"Must not let hate grow in a child. She also shot me in my back, the bullet mark under my right ribs was caused by her."

Judgement:"How many people have you killed?"

I take a moment to rememeber and count how many. It takes me a few minutes but I eventually find the answer.

Y/n:"22 so far."

Justice/Judgement:"So far?"

Y/n:"Anyone who hurts either of you dies."

Justice:"Awww thats so sweet."

Judgement:"Yeah thanks Y/n."

______________________

No POV

Everyone including Susan are watching as Y/n sharpens his tail on a whetsone. Where he got one, no one knows. The only one not watching was Justice who sat beside him carefree.

Susan:"I think I have a solution for this."

Susan goes into the kitchen and returns a few seconds later with a bag of marshmellows.

Walking over to Y/n she grabs his tail suprising him and puts a marshmellow on it much to his confusion when he tries to stab her.

Susan:"Stabbing prevented."

Susan says casually as Y/n's now marshmellowed tail continues to hit her side. Y/n starts to pout realizing what just happened.

Malina:"What are you going to do about Cerberus?"

Judgement:"Gataki."

Gataki could be seen guarding Y/n's marshmellowed tail from Cerberus who was drooling looking at it. Y/n was also hiding behind Justice in fear for his tail.

Lucifer:"They wont eat his tail... hopefully."

Lucifer mutters the last part to herself but Helltaker and Zdrada both hear it.

Malina:"Wait so Y/n needs a tail sheath now? Why's it have to be the marshmellows?"

Modeus turns red realizing something.

Modeus:"They'll have to clean his tail to make sure it isn't sticky when they get the marshmellow off."

A blush appears on the other demoness' faces as they know just how sensitive a demons tail can be.

Judgement goes over and sits on the other side of Y/n.

Y/n:"Wait... Beelzebub blinded you right Justice."

Justice:"Yeah. Why?"

Everyone turns to Y/n as Y/n locks his eyes on Beelzebub who suddenly grows nervous.

Helltaker:"I'd advise running Beelzebub."

A knife suddenly materializes in Y/n's hand as a black fluid seeps from his eyes and he lunges at Beelzebub who quickly dodges.

Cerberus lunges at the marshmellow still on his tail and Judgement with the help of Gataki tries to restrain the hellion dog trio.

Justice with the help of Susan try to calmly talk Y/n down. While Lucifer and Zdrada try to get the knife from his grip. Helltaker went to the kitchen to get chocolate to bribe Y/n.

Beelzebub decides to run to the other side of the house, while Malina decided to join her purely because the games where over there.

Modeus watched Y/n wondering how close to a yandere mode he was. Pandemonica went to the kitchen to get coffee.

Azazel was inspecting the black fluid coming from Y/n's eyes while trying not to get slashed or stabbed, which was easier said than done.

Justice was safe being close to 'stabby' mode Y/n because they were lovers. Susan was safe because Y/n saw her as a sister in violence.

_____________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________