Krampus Time

No POV

Krampus looks around the white void before spotting the fourth wall and walking up to it and tapping it.

Krampus:"What is this, and why do I sense horny people on the other side?"

Krampus pulls a bat out of no where and prepares to hit the fourth wall before a paper appears floating beside her catching her attention.

Krampus reads the paper before huffing and crossing her arms still with the bat in hand. She looks at the camera for a moment with a judging look before sighing.

Krampus:"Well I guess we can talk about big brother. Let's see..."

Krampus grabs the paper again and reads it.

Krampus:"Onto the first one. Big brother requested Raphael to be present because he heard she presided over marriage."

Krampus then looks back down at the paper.

Krampus:"How does Raphael look?"

Before she could respond a picute appears beside her.

Krampus:"Well like that. Now number three."

Krampus reads the third one and rolls her eyes.

Krampus:"Big brother doesn't know colors, if asked about a color he'll just say one with confidence. It has caused some trouble with police once."

A TV screen appears beside her and she looks at it as a news broadcast appears on it. It read 'A blind person ran multiple stoplights and said the excuse 'they looked green to me.'

Krampus:"It has yet to be figured out how he gets the keys..."

Krampus:"Onto number four... Am I aware Justice and Y/n get each other off during movie nights?"

Krampus falls silent as her grip tightens on her no horny bat.

Krampus:"Those perverts! Where is he!"

TediousBison:"I can't tell you that. Story's sake."

Kramups swings her bat at the author and he dodges.

Krampus:"The horny must be punished!"

The author snaps his fingers and Krampus disappears.

TediousBison:"Well that's that. If any of you have any questions for Y/n just leave them on the X."

---------->   X   <----------